+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody been following the Whyte fraud trail

Has anybody been following the Whyte fraud trail

Not getting into any club bashing; it is just interesting to see what supposedly happens when big business deals get sorted out. You and I would have been ****ing outrselves when we arranged our first mortgage and doing everything by the book to make sure we met the conditions. The bigger the amount to be borrowed the more laid back the participants it would appear. All make for interesting reading and would make a decent football film - no players trying to act or vice versa - when it is all over. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-39969125

Seen bits and pieces of it online and Findlay destroyed Murray in some of the exchanges. There's certainly a book in it - and maybe even a play/film

Will there be full frontal nudity, car chases or explosions in it?

If not, then you can count me out.

Quote Originally Posted by ed_Scottishfitba1 View Post
    Not getting into any club bashing; it is just interesting to see what supposedly happens when big business deals get sorted out. You and I would have been ****ing outrselves when we arranged our first mortgage and doing everything by the book to make sure we met the conditions. The bigger the amount to be borrowed the more laid back the participants it would appear. All make for interesting reading and would make a decent football film - no players trying to act or vice versa - when it is all over. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-39969125

I came from absolutely *** all.my dad died when I was 12,,done one dead pan job after another from I was 16. Got lucky along the way and eventually got myown business.. and if their is one thing I have learnt tis that its easier to borrow a million pound then it is to borrow 5 grand. I joke or kid not about that,, the hard part is getting to the point where the gangster banker b@stards will even let u thru the door to condiser it,,once u get thru that door thier total greed takes over and the cvvnts more or less throw money at you so long as their is sumthing they can steal from you if it all goes tits up

I'm disappointed that neither Regan nor Doncaster have been called to the stand to be quizzed about the meetings with Murray in 2010 relating to the SPL changing their rules about companies owning clubs and it being possible for clubs to separate from companies yada yada yada. Donald, if yer reading this, you know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by boowho View Post
    I came from absolutely *** all.my dad died when I was 12,,done one dead pan job after another from I was 16. Got lucky along the way and eventually got myown business.. and if their is one thing I have learnt tis that its easier to borrow a million pound then it is to borrow 5 grand. I joke or kid not about that,, the hard part is getting to the point where the gangster banker b@stards will even let u thru the door to condiser it,,once u get thru that door thier total greed takes over and the cvvnts more or less throw money at you so long as their is sumthing they can steal from you if it all goes tits up
    hear you on that, the UK system is designed to grab money from the little man to make sure the big man rakes it in. Working-class football players being allowed to keep their millions, not a chance. Eton/Oxbridge bankers stripped off their wealth and put in jail, not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1 View Post

Can confirm there will be full frontal nudity of Charles Green due to the amount of time he pishes himself laughing.

There wont be a car chase but there will be lots of benny hill style chases with music to match.

The so-called Scottish CPS have spent over £1m on this farce, worth caring about, no?

belter

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The so-called Scottish CPS have spent over £1m on this farce, worth caring about, no?
    I agree that it's a disgrace, my point was merely in relation the impending film adaption.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)