+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Would some scotch eggs be acceptable as an accompaniment to the quiche? They are another robust picnic food.
    Absolutely, my next port of call was a scotch egg and a pork pie.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Quiche !! for f'uck sake what have fitba fans come to?

Pies are the only food suitable for fitba matches, or possibly sausage rolls, but even then.
    Aye but we're nae talking fitba match, we're talking post match sit-in picnic food.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Plus there's going to be a dirty protest so I don't imagine many folk will want to sit next to Mr_Grieves after he's curled off King Kong's finger.
    Strong drink taken, be mair like a flock o' sparras than a hammer handle I'd imagine.

Maybe you dirty protest boys should just smear yourself in your own liquid like mess and stand in the gangways to stop the security papping us out? Tactics.

How much would 20k handcuffs cost. No way they could saw everyone out in time. But obviously a hand would be left free for stuffing your face with vol au vents and scotch eggs

We could use the extra DNA money
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 28-09-2018 at 11:32 AM.

I wonder what the ramifications of pulling out of the competition would actually be. I reckon we should just team up with Hearts and boycott the whole thing, have a game between us both and provide our own trophy for the winner. The whole thing is an utter shambles, but this will be viewed as completely normal by Doncaster and Co.

The club have put out a statement, but it doesn't go far enough IMO. I have seen fans on other forums saying to suck it up and get on with it, but how on earth is it fair for those needing to use public transport etc? Make no mistake, this serves to benefit the cheeks only and the rest of us can go f*ck ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I wonder what the ramifications of pulling out of the competition would actually be. I reckon we should just team up with Hearts and boycott the whole thing, have a game between us both and provide our own trophy for the winner. The whole thing is an utter shambles, but this will be viewed as completely normal by Doncaster and Co.

The club have put out a statement, but it doesn't go far enough IMO. I have seen fans on other forums saying to suck it up and get on with it, but how on earth is it fair for those needing to use public transport etc? Make no mistake, this serves to benefit the cheeks only and the rest of us can go f*ck ourselves.
    Quite right, joining with the Hearts supporters to boycott would be spot on..

A lot of people on here and elsewhere bubbling about the SPFL or the AFC statement doesn't go far enough but in the end if the supporters still go to the game then it doesn't really affect either of those two.

If the supporters are unhappy about the kick-off time then they need to do exercise the only real power they have...don't go to the match

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post

Have to agree, we should seriously be considering withdrawing from the competition on the grounds of unfair treatment regarding the scheduling of the fixture. Also, as mentioned earlier, the chances of a dubious decision going the way of Sevco to ensure the game is settled in 90 mins have now been increased ten fold.

How much does the 12 kick off really put people out?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How much does the 12 kick off really put people out?
    Suppose it depends if you go more for the football or the day out.

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast