+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Crewe V Notts Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Agreed banjo, I said as much against Mansfield and was hounded by people on here
    I have been saying it from the start of the season - but told to 'STFUP'

[QUOTE=JoePass;38680684]
    Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post

A minoir blip...

Quote Originally Posted by BellendPie View Post
    I have been saying it from the start of the season - but told to 'SFUP'
    You really are a bed wetter, try and see the bigger picture. It seems like others you’re only active on here when there’s a blip, try supporting another team, this is League 2. It takes a certain mix of football to get out of this league. You’re a disgrace to the club commenting with glee on Notts losing.
    Last edited by keldsyke; 17-10-2017 at 08:28 PM.

There was an arrogance about that team selection. We have to show more a bit more respect in this division. We got lucky at Exeter, who are no great shakes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You’re a disgrace to the club commenting with glee on Notts losing.
    Shut the **** up, you ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Calm down dear.

Truth hurts, all this thread is stupid posts on ‘ I told you so ‘ not even any recognition about how well we’ve performed this season. All we get is moaning about signings, moaning about how we play even when we win, no recognition on how KN and AH have brought the club forward in less than a year, perhaps some posters would like to see us where we were a year ago?
    Last edited by keldsyke; 17-10-2017 at 08:41 PM.

Whenever we have been top of the table we've not lived up to the expectation or dealt with the pressure of what comes with being top of the league team and have stumbled in the following game.

I'm happy for Luton to surpass us if it means we can remain in the automatic promotion spots picking up points and then grow stronger as the season goes on, and maybe try to challenge for top spot later on.

Sounds like a bad day at the office tonight, but no need for overreactions.

A blip is a couple of poor games, let’s face it, this is now 4 on the trot.

Maybe picking a team and sticking with it for a bit could be a plan? But really lacking up front, especially if Grant has stopped scoring.

There was an arrogance about that team selection. We have to show more a bit more respect in this division. We got lucky at Exeter, who are no great shakes anyway.
    You are sooooo right Bohinen, It's what I've said too, but been slagged for it. Instead of finding a settled team we have changes for changes sake. Nolly, since time immoral mangers have tried to find a team that clicks, you have had them but then changed them, tactics(?) like this will get you more beatings like this.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast