+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Paul Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Because its highly possible like many others he does not have a clue what he does l suspect, so has jumped on board to kick him in the credentials.
    We'll tell me what he does for his large wages? He's done bugger all.
    His wage bill will benefit the strengthening of the squad

Obviously we will require a substantial amount of compensation for our loss, but it would be unfair to stand in his way at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    How do you lnow what he is doing at the club are you on the Board or do you in deed control the programme of work he carries out.

No , funny l thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    You're wasting your time on this one even though I completely agree with you.

These are the same fans that think Steve Chettle is awful at his job but praise our U23 team (that they forget he manages) and say most of the youngsters should be playing in the first team.

It's also the same fans thinking we don't need to waste money on a Director of Football/Technical Director that use Ray Trew not appointing one when Craig Short was here as the reason why the beloved Craig Short was shown to be woefully out of his depth and sacked.

They also like to blame Greg Abbott being Shaun Derry's assistant for how god awful he was here, turns out if you're liked then someone else is at fault, if you're not liked it's your fault, weird that.
    Where's that like button again....

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Used to be at Mansfield though so people disliked him from the start, he was fighting a losing battle (quite well) from day one, it's probably why I see the odd person say Hemmings is cr*p
    He was hard done by at Mansfield. Haslam concocted some story about him bullying a youth team player and sacked him. Curle later won a wrongful-dismissal case and got compensation. There are those among our support who also remember him as rubbish, even though he got us to a play-off final on a shoestring and with a monster chairman like Haslam.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Damn you could have earned so much respect for your knowledge of football in general and Paul Hart's hidden desires in particular if you had just posted that before it emerged he might be leaving.
    If you kept up with the programme I had several times

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    If you kept up with the programme I had several times
    Really? I thought you just moaned about his salary.

How do you know he does bugger all? He may have advised NA to sign our 2 new players for all we know.

It's really not that difficult if you open your eyes...

“His remit will be a broad one to match his tremendous knowledge, experience and breadth of contacts.

“...while also being responsible for setting the club’s overall footballing philosophy with a keen emphasis on our development and academy set-ups."

“...build a footballing infrastructure which will help us achieve our long-term ambitions.

In basic english - HE HAS LONG TERM GOALS, HE IS NOT HERE TO IMMEDIATELY IMPROVE THE FIRST TEAM and has now had 10 days of a transfer window where he can start to show some short term results and we've made what is considered by most to be a good signing in Jim O'Brien, I imagine people that dislike Paul Hart will say he had absolutely nothing to do with that despite the fact that Ardley has said on multiple occasions he's sat down with Neil Cox AND Paul Hart to discuss the transfer window...

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    and has now had 10 days of a transfer window where he can start to show some short term results and we've made what is considered by most to be a good signing in Jim O'Brien, I imagine people that dislike Paul Hart will say he had absolutely nothing to do with that despite the fact that Ardley has said on multiple occasions he's sat down with Neil Cox AND Paul Hart to discuss the transfer window...
    Ardley said that he had the same agent as Jim O'Brien.

“We know him through my agent and several players who have played with him as well.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...en-add-2405494

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast