+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bury Post Match Thoughts

Bury Post Match Thoughts

You usually associate bed sheets with getting out of jail but it looks like we used a Towell today.

Thoughts?

Couldn't get to the match today, but Towell has done well. Only on the field for a few minutes, but managed to put the ball in the net, after match-thread reported that our other midfielders had missed plenty of sitters. Good shout to be in the starting line-up next time?

What an enjoyable game!

One of the best goals scored at NYS by Moore for the first. Then it was a great ball from Taylor who for me was MOtM and Moore nods home. Towell with a brilliant early shot that the keeper can't get prepared for.

The back line did OK but seemed stronger when Vaulks went to right back. By the way, what a great ball he played to Moore for the first. You can see him running with the ball looking over his shoulder before he placed it on a sixpence for Moore.

Still some work to do at the back but stronger with Woods in it.

Apart from their two goals against the run of play hats off to the lads!

Maybe it was my swollen foot influencing my mind but I wasn't too impressed with us today two goals went in from sloppy defending what's use is there on getting players with height when they can't head a ball out of danger.

Yes we won (I missed last goal) but crossing and heading were poor

We should have easily beat these 5-0 the fact that we only just scraped a win is a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Maybe it was my swollen foot influencing my mind but I wasn't too impressed with us today two goals went in from sloppy defending what's use is there on getting players with height when they can't head a ball out of danger.

We should have easily beat these 5-0 the fact that we only just scraped a win is a disgrace
    Disgrace is a strong word, yes we should've won comfortably but you can't call that dispaly a disgrace...

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post

Only a Wednesday fan would say that

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Only a Wednesday fan would say that
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Disgrace is a strong word, yes we should've won comfortably but you can't call that dispaly a disgrace...
    MMM it was bad I go to every game no matter what kind of pain I'm in (although I regret it ouch my poor foot) and it wasn't brilliant it was sloppy and no doubt warne will say a win is a win but that defence needs some work.

It was a disgrace it was sloppy, burys defence was poor and their goals came from set pieces a free kick and a corner.

We won so that's something but unlike some who pull the club apart and others who only say things when we lose. I just say things as I saw it

Crossing -bad
    Shot accuracy -good
    Passing -decent
    Heading -bad
    Hunger for win -awesome
    Assists - iffy

My MOTM - Moore

Very impressed with Towell and not just for the goal. Very composed on the ball. He should definitely be starting on Tuesday for me.

People near me blaming our goal keeper for their second goal.
    I thought a half-time score of 4 - 2 to the Millers, after Bury had openings to score, their number 30 had a great game for Bury.

I thought Frecklington should have been taken off earlier, a shock to see Williams taken off before Frecks.

Ball came on ,but can't win balls in the air, if Moore goes back in January to Ipswich, we are in trouble with only Harris has the centre forward.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast