+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooksy gone?

could the player chris is interested in be grabban ? if so would be a great signing along with gallagher and maybe brooks back for season long loan ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    could the player chris is interested in be grabban ? if so would be a great signing along with gallagher and maybe brooks back for season long loan ?
    S2 poster says Lys Moussett has been offered

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    S2 poster says Lys Moussett has been offered
    29 apps and 3 goals,bet they cant wait to get rid

£15m, Brooks back on a season loan and Mousset on loan, I could live with that.

Then get Gallagher, Palmer, Robinson and Egan.

But as if.

We was never building a team around one player....12 million is good business...and we should be stronger for it next season with additional staff

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Wilder said 24 hours ago ALL his best players were ring fenced and we aren't a selling club unless a crazy offer comes in.

This isn't a crazy offer.

IF this is true then the board can go F U C K itself.
    Wilder won't see a fraction of the fee so if we spend less than £12 m plus whatever was agreed when Wilder signed his contract extension 5 f u c king minutes ago then go f u c k yourselves United!

I pray this is a load of bollux.

Too right
    I’m sick and tired of listening to platitudes from a bunch of supporters that don’t deserve any f@cking better.
    “Awww boo hoo, he wanted to leave”

So f@cking what !!!!! If the spoilt little sh@t wanted to leave, he’s contracted to us and we should have told Rankine, Brooks and Bournemouth to f@ck off until they come back with a 2018 offer.

This immediately brings the next set of platitudes from the dopiest set of football fans in the business, the second round of platitudes go something like this

“Awww boo hoo, it’s no use keeping an unhappy player”

If Brooks then wants to sulk and ruin his career by acting the c@nt then so be it, he can go and play for Mansfield this time next year.
    I personally can’t believe that he has chosen Bournemouth without waiting to see what other offers come in. I just can’t believe it, It doesn’t make sense.

This stinks to high heaven of our boardroom panicking and taking an offer just in case nothing else comes in.
    I don’t care who they replace him with, they’re done with me now.
    My last post and I won’t speak about the sad pathetic f@cking club ever again

He's 20 ffs only been left school 4 yrs head full of idylls until the real world hits you right between the eyes,opportunity to earn a million quid inside a yr,who can blame him,I stopped chasing money a long time ago but even I'd jump at that offer doin the same thing for x5 or 6 times what you were earning. Can look after his parents money worries a thing of the past,no sorry can't blame him one bit

Can blame the agent for turning his head tho like we all knew would happen (except benny) when it was announced. I'm like most others surprised it's so soon I thought we would get to JTW at least,but if he's gone to chris asking to move CW is just as likely to have said ok go I don't want players who don't want to be here

End of the day it's only football nobodies died and fingers crossed we will all come through this ok and carry on with our lives

He is a young lad....became Welsh before he was 20...enjoy ya money David....we will enjoy the fee

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Just as I post that the Stir come out with the £15m figure. Some bodys getting nervous about the back lash so are feeding the Stir the figures I expect the full amount to be reinvested in the team then again I did eat a magic mushroom for tea.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...aled-1-9225250
    twirlo bang on the money

Or the Stir reading his posts

Was it yesterday that someone posted on S2 that summat was happening down at Bramall Lane,it got a load of funny comments.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast