+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why MM Pi**es me off

Why MM Pi**es me off

Just spent 1/2 hour logged on trying to reply to a thread. Every time i tried to submit went to an ad and binned what i had typed. These are now realty taking the Pi$$

I only ever use it with the Firefox Privacy mode on. Seems to block 'em.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 03-12-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    Just spent 1/2 hour logged on trying to reply to a thread. Every time i tried to submit went to an ad and binned what i had typed. These are now realty taking the Pi$$
    Yes does it to me also.

What I do before pressing the post button is to select all my text and copy so it goes in the buffer.

Then when I get thrown out I log back in and paste my info back in the reply.

Works for me, but annoying.

Not as annoying though as those that only contribute to the threads that aren’t football.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes does it to me also.

What I do before pressing the post button is to select all my text and copy so it goes in the buffer.

Then when I get thrown out I log back in and paste my info back in the reply.

Works for me, but annoying.

Not as annoying though as those that only contribute to the threads that aren’t football.
    I have the same problem. If I forget to copy the text I usually find that pressing the "back" button on my browser gets me the text back. Then I can copy the text, refresh the page etc.

Never had a problem with ads, never seen any.
    There’s a delete thread icon, never used that either.
    On full site not the mobile one you get the option to restore auto content.
    You can also preview your post... just in case the spelling police 👮 are looking in...😂

I have a blocker but twice this week the add appeared when I logged on and I had to refresh a few times before I could actually see any posts

Yes a new ad has appeared that’s slipping past my ad blocker

It's the FootyMad network and not really anything the MM mods can do about it. My gut feel is it may be on it's last legs.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's the FootyMad network and not really anything the MM mods can do about it. My gut feel is it may be on it's last legs.
    It’s called Crooks then?

Ad block has partly "sold its soul" to the ads industry by allowing ads for a limited period per log on for a fee
    With Ad block you may notice ads disappear after a while when your browser has been opened for a minute or so
    The icon showing how many ads are blocked which doesn't show immediately finally appears
    I think this is the "sell out" allowing ads for a minute or so
    I don't think it's exclusive to Footymad
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 03-12-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast