+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: V Middlesbrough.......

V Middlesbrough.......

I'm going for a 1 nil win for this game simply because we will most probably play a 4-5-1 formation and DF will be hoping to hit them on the break and nick it,

0-1 Burke or Oliveira to score.

re: V Middlesbrough.......

we'll lose 3-0 Es***. Your forgetting no Vaughan or Lansbury. Never mind the lak of fire power. They are way too strong for us.
    Be realistic dude.

Also Burke scored so he will be dropped for this game.

TEAM NEWS

Middlesbrough will once again be without defender Ben Gibson, who still has not recovered from a side strain.

Former Spain Under-21 striker Kike Sola, a loan signing from Athletic Bilbao, may make his debut.

Nottingham Forest Boss Dougie Freedman has no new injury concerns but David Vaughan is suspended after a red card against Birmingham.

Strikers Britt Assombalonga (knee) and Matty Fryatt (Achilles) remain the team's long-term absentees.

MATCH FACTSMiddlesbrough are unbeaten in their last 11 home league matches with Nottingham Forest (W3 D8), last losing to them in February 1993.Forest have won just once in their last eight matches against Middlesbrough (D3 L4).Boro have won 16 of their last 20 home games in the Championship (excluding play-offs), drawing three and losing once.Forest have gone 10 unbeaten in the Championship (W4 D6), the best run in the division currently and their best streak since October 2014 (11 games).Boro have gone 851 minutes at home i

1 nil away win,

Like I said

The Predictor No1

Es***red

Es***, I'll apologise. I'm big enough.

As for you being a no 1 predictor, you can *bleep* right off.

In the 3 years I've known you, Halleys comet comes round more often, than you getting summit right.