+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T........ It just never, ever seems to stop

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Point 1 - Brexit was offered because of the rise of the UKIP vote, and St Nigel led one half of the Brexit campaign.....UKIPs three main policies were Immigration, foreigners and flotsam/jetsam.
    Admittedly they threw in a few extra policies just to look like a "proper" Political Party, but most people liked the look of the first three policies and decided "that'll do for me"
    I should have pointed out in my last post that the UK's status within the EU is actually irrelevant to this topic as the men involved are of South Asian extraction. Probably second or even third generation as well and so just as likely to be affected by British culture as by Bangladeshi or Pa kistani culture.

Point 2 - Yawn......standard playground insults that gets pretty boring after the 500th time on here.
    If you criticise others for something but then do the same thing yourself you are a nailed-on hypocrite. Description not insult. If it's said to you 500 times and you still don't get it, we can add willfully ignorant to hypocrite.

Or was it 'immigrant' that offended you? No matter as that's also true.

There are many possible reasons for my current absence from the UK, I might have made a rather large investment here that needs my attention, I might be intoxicated by the local Chicas, It might be on Doctor's advice (minimum of 5,000 feet above sea level, palm trees and cheap beer)....or it might be a mix of all three....it is NOT because I am fleeing from a rat-infested, flea-ridden part of the world where life is cheap, benefits non-existent and medical attention consists of drinking camel's urine mixed with bat droppings and the blood of a virgin.
    You think your reasons are better than theirs? I think I'd much rather have them here than you if that's the case. Smug, contemptuous, supercilious and entitled can be added to the list.

If any UK immigrants would like to invest the amount of money that I've done here, not use the NHS or claim any benefits....then I'm sure the UK authorities will roll out the red carpet for them, I'll even help unroll the carpet.
    It has been pointed out many times that immigrants actually make a net contribution to the UK economy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467 or if you prefer something more up to date:

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.a...ion-in-the-uk/

"The Office for Budget Responsibility forecasts that higher net migration reduces pressure on government debt over time. This result is based on the fact that incoming migrants are more likely to be of working age than the population in general"

Also, without immigrants that NHS you mention would collapse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7208616.html

Point 3 - You are repeating yourself again....so shall I.
    "Blatant failures of political and police leadership" as quoted in the Guardian (which I did read, thank you).....is political jargon for a cover-up IMO
    You might disagree with me, fair enough....it is a forum after all.
    That tin-foil hat suits you. It really does. You posted the link, then you tell us you don't agree with what it says and that you think they meant something else entirely. Bonkers.

Point 4 - I never said it was restricted to one ethnic group......if you read my 2nd or 3rd post, I quoted both Muslim and non-Muslim conviction figures with an explanation at the bottom, so you appear to be guilty of the thing you accused me of, not reading the full article, tut tut.
    If it's not restricted to a single ethnic group then ethnicity is irrelevant ie it is not the cause of the problem. That's just logic.

I then used those figures to show that despite being only 5% of the UK population, Muslim Grooming Gangs were committing 85% of the known rapes.
    Well 100% of rapes are commited by men...far more significant, I'd say.
    I notice no links for your 'facts', which sound confused to say the least. Do you mean all rapes? Over what time scale are you talking? Are these men actually practicing muslims?

Obviously those figures must seem OK to you, because you've spent the last few days defending them....I guess it takes all sorts

Your last statement is clever waffle for "I ain't got a clue how to solve it".....neither have I....I guess we finally found something in common.
    That's not what I said, but you clearly have comprehension problems. (Not an insult, just an observation.)

Quote Originally Posted by sevens_a_secret View Post
    I should have pointed out in my last post that the UK's status within the EU is actually irrelevant to this topic as the men involved are of South Asian extraction. Probably second or even third generation as well and so just as likely to be affected by British culture as by Bangladeshi or Pa kistani culture.

If you criticise others for something but then do the same thing yourself you are a nailed-on hypocrite. Description not insult. If it's said to you 500 times and you still don't get it, we can add willfully ignorant to hypocrite.

Or was it 'immigrant' that offended you? No matter as that's also true.

You think your reasons are better than theirs? I think I'd much rather have them here than you if that's the case. Smug, contemptuous, supercilious and entitled can be added to the list.

It has been pointed out many times that immigrants actually make a net contribution to the UK economy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24813467 or if you prefer something more up to date:

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.a...ion-in-the-uk/

"The Office for Budget Responsibility forecasts that higher net migration reduces pressure on government debt over time. This result is based on the fact that incoming migrants are more likely to be of working age than the population in general"

Also, without immigrants that NHS you mention would collapse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7208616.html

That tin-foil hat suits you. It really does. You posted the link, then you tell us you don't agree with what it says and that you think they meant something else entirely. Bonkers.

If it's not restricted to a single ethnic group then ethnicity is irrelevant ie it is not the cause of the problem. That's just logic.

Well 100% of rapes are commited by men...far more significant, I'd say.
    I notice no links for your 'facts', which sound confused to say the least. Do you mean all rapes? Over what time scale are you talking? Are these men actually practicing muslims?

That's not what I said, but you clearly have comprehension problems. (Not an insult, just an observation.)
    Your last point,,,,,,Reply:

No, you Sir, have comprehension problems....I have sent you facts but you refuse to admit it....I send you Guardian links, you refuse to acknowledge them....you have turned this forum debate into a personal slanging match...Ignorant, Hypocrite, Smug, Contemptuous, Supercilious, wearing a tin-hat, Bonkers...that is your list of insults just in the above post.

You have serious problems.....I will not be replying to any more of your invective....you have shown yourself up on a public message board to be an angry, Muslim apologist....Good Night

Your last point,,,,,,Reply:

No, you Sir, have comprehension problems....I have sent you facts but you refuse to admit it....I send you Guardian links, you refuse to acknowledge them....you have turned this forum debate into a personal slanging match...Ignorant, Hypocrite, Smug, Contemptuous, Supercilious, wearing a tin-hat, Bonkers...that is your list of insults just in the above post.

You have serious problems.....I will not be replying to any more of your invective....you have shown yourself up on a public message board to be an angry, Muslim apologist....Good Night
    You haven't met 7 often have you Tarkers?

There is clearly a problem with organised peadophile and *** trafficking gangs, but it's not restricted to one ethnic group. Just considering those commited by people with browner faces than mine is not helpful.

It's not helpful by ignoring the problem because you might offend a particular ethnic group either.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    There is clearly a problem with organised peadophile and *** trafficking gangs, but it's not restricted to one ethnic group. Just considering those commited by people with browner faces than mine is not helpful.

It's not helpful by ignoring the problem because you might offend a particular ethnic group either.
    Not helpful? IT IS OUTRAGEOUS and part of the way this country has gone with Liberal /Left nob heads sucking up to ethnic minorities.
    The minute the law turns a blind eye to criminal activity, incase someone is offended. Then all is lost.
    This is a Muslim issue, that to them is perfectly acceptable.
    Can you imagine the outcry, if it was white Christians, abusing Muslim girls?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    You haven't met 7 often have you Tarkers?
    Not sure if we've crossed swords before, but several of his comments look extremely familiar to other posters ie 100% of rapists are men and Western culture is to blame because of page 3 models etc

The strange thing was that several of the Grooming Gangs convictions WERE of women.
    In Rotherham for example, the "frontman" to lure the girls was a white woman-turned-Muslim who had started a fake rape-crisis centre and tried to start her own taxi firm.
    The BBC tried to trace her but she is now dead.....I couldn't be arsed to explain this to Seven because he was rapidly losing the plot.

The details of the "cover-up" would have included the 42 police under investigation (one, a Muslim, was mysteriously killed crossing a road!) and the locally-elected Muslim Councillor that gave a personal character reference to one of the rapists before he was convicted ......or the Police Commissioner who denied in a Parliamentary sitting that he was aware of Grooming Gangs, despite proof that e-mails were circulated....that's why the senior female investigating officer resigned....in disgust.

Oh yes....and the CPS prosecutor that threw out the initial convictions for 3 years until even more girls were raped?......a Muslim
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 12-08-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Not helpful? IT IS OUTRAGEOUS and part of the way this country has gone with Liberal /Left nob heads sucking up to ethnic minorities.
    The minute the law turns a blind eye to criminal activity, incase someone is offended. Then all is lost.
    This is a Muslim issue, that to them is perfectly acceptable.
    Can you imagine the outcry, if it was white Christians, abusing Muslim girls?
    The majority of Asian girls would not present themselves as potential targets. Whether that is through fear of or respect for their family is neither here nor there. It is a sad reflection on white European society and the general lack of morals and parental authority that they are such obvious and in some cases easy targets.
    It is still inexcusable that these scum should prey on vulnerable children.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 12-08-2017 at 01:36 PM.

Not sure if we've crossed swords before, but several of his comments look extremely familiar to other posters ie 100% of rapists are men and Western culture is to blame because of page 3 models etc

The strange thing was that several of the Grooming Gangs convictions WERE of women.
    In Rotherham for example, the "frontman" to lure the girls was a white woman-turned-Muslim who had started a fake rape-crisis centre and tried to start her own taxi firm.
    The BBC tried to trace her but she is now dead.....I couldn't be arsed to explain this to Seven because he was rapidly losing the plot.

The details of the "cover-up" would have included the 42 police under investigation (one, a Muslim, was mysteriously killed crossing a road!) and the locally-elected Muslim Councillor that gave a personal character reference to one of the rapists before he was convicted ......or the Police Commissioner who denied in a Parliamentary sitting that he was aware of Grooming Gangs, despite proof that e-mails were circulated....that's why the senior female investigating officer resigned....in disgust.

Oh yes....and the CPS prosecutor that threw out the initial convictions for 3 years until even more girls were raped?......a Muslim
    and that's the truth of it. Outrageous

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    The majority of Asian girls would not present themselves as potential targets. Whether that is through fear of or respect for their family is neither here nor there. It is a sad reflection on white European society and the general lack of morals and parental authority that they are such obvious and in some cases easy targets.
    It is still inexcusable that these scum should prey on vulnerable children.
    Oh come on smiffy, most of these girls were in care and the system failed them. Both in their upbringing and the law to protect them.

These Muslim scum targeted a vulnerable area, then the law let them down. Personally, I'd shoot the ****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    and that's the truth of it. Outrageous
    To lighten the mood:

Muslim wife to Muslim husband........."I find you to be very Supercilious"

Muslim husband replies......."that's a big word.....for a 10-year-old!"

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast