+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League Match 23: Buddies v Queens

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Agreed, as far as yesterday’s concerned. Rankin and Brownlie both seemed off their game. The buddies were faster, slicker, in pretty much every department. The stand out team in the league.

No embarrassment losing to a team like that yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Young Fergusson never tracked back from a corner and lost his man which nearly resulted in a goal and then only a few minutes later Dobbie done exactly the same thing which resulted in a penalty . Rankin stupidly dived and hand balled it when Martin had it covered. Rankin was rotten yesterday but St Mirren were excellent especially the first half
    I noticed that as well with both Fergusson and Dobbie not tracking back.

Naysmith is on Radio Scotland tonight at 7pm. Should be worth a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    Dykes has to go
    Rankin has to go
    Mercer will be dropped for marsh but that would have happened no matter what
    Wonder what was up way beerman last night

Id personally move mercer to rb move rooney to rcb of back 3 like the thistle game where it frees rooney for marauding runs and merc can drop back in
    I was informed that Beerman played for Rangers Under 20s on Friday night. Surely a loan player should be available for his loan club on a Saturday?

No embarrassment losing to a team like that yesterday
    No real embarrassment to be fair but you would hope to not gift them their two goals and put up a bit of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Naysmith is on Radio Scotland tonight at 7pm. Should be worth a listen.
    Now being told 12 noon. Perhaps repeated at 7pm...

Dykes hasn’t the reason we lost yesterday. He’s the easy target for some
    No the issue is dykes is the 1 who is consistently shocking and a waste of a jersey yesterday the whole team were guff but queation was who will be dropped and the point i was making was dykes is so far off the pace he shouldnt be near a queens shirt let alone a starting place

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    No the issue is dykes is the 1 who is consistently shocking and a waste of a jersey yesterday the whole team were guff but queation was who will be dropped and the point i was making was dykes is so far off the pace he shouldnt be near a queens shirt let alone a starting place
    As I've said before, I do not know what Naysmith sees in Dykes. He signs him up for next season, as he claims there was interest from other clubs? Is Lyndon Naysmith's secret love child or what?

Naysmith is talking drivel on Sportsound just now. Why was Beerman allowed to play Under 20s for Rangers on Friday night, when Queens go to play the league leaders on Saturday?

Craig Brown is on the show saying "Queens are punching above their weight due to the club's budget being a lot lower than the majority of clubs in the Championship."

I feel like phoning him up and asking him why the players didnt stick to his game plan yesterday?

Naysmith reckons Fergusson was Queens best player yesterday? Then why did he get substituted after 70 minutes?
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 04-02-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Naysmith is talking drivel on Sportsound just now. Why was Beerman allowed to play Under 20s for Rangers on Friday night, when Queens go to play the league leaders on Saturday?

Craig Brown is on the show saying "Queens are punching above their weight due to the club's budget being a lot lower than the majority of clubs in the Championship."

I feel like phoning him up and asking him why the players didnt stick to his game plan yesterday?

Naysmith reckons Fergusson was Queens best player yesterday? Then why did he get substituted after 70 minutes?

its a fitness thing albertz we could all see he was starting to toil ,there for he needed subbed ,as for dykes im just not going to go there ,we have dom thomas and toderov ,and jakobs and marsh coming back ,so i cant see any place in the team for dykes ,the boy must be the managers pet project or sumin ,my look at what our strongest team should look like

1 .martin

back 3 of ,brownlie , cameron ,fordyce,.

midfield with wingbacks/wingers marshall,rooney,jakobs,thomson,and thomas in the hole .

2 uptop dobbie and toderov

subs leghifield ,mercer,rankin,beerman,bell ,danny and murry

dykes wouldnt even make the bench in my strongest 11 ,now in sure someone will notice no central defenders on the bench as i see it as rooney or jakobs can drop in if say a beerman or adanny or sumin comes in therefor keeping the shape as we do have a good few utility options there .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)