+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely f@cking embarrassing!!!

Absolutely f@cking embarrassing!!!

And that's all I'm going to say on the matter. Fed up getting trolled by folk who are blind and refuse to see what's going on in front of their own eyes. 2 year fecking extension, jesus wept!

square pegs springs to mind mate

Perpetually embarrassed since Jan 2015!

I either watched or listened to the political super Saturday for most of the day,posters will say that's because you are politically minded and that is true however 4 years ago i would have been in Dumfries today regardless of what was happening in London.A lot of Labour voters in Scotland say,"I never left Labour they left me."
    Its not quite the same with me and United but our relationship has never fully recovered from the self inflicted destruction caused by Thompson.

Do you know what was embarrassing, an awfull lot of united fans giving the team absolute dogs abuse,from start to finnish.
    The guy who roared at Paul McMullan, ya wee dwarf ****, when he was standing 12 yards away,this happened at 0_0, please **** off and never ever come back, I would have walked off, got changed and paid in just to punch you so hard.

Thought the abuse was only at home games from old codgers so a bit surprised by this. Unfortunately not much can be done about it, react and you end up the trouble maker and get chucked out or worse! I would need to move away from eejits like that or would no doubt get myself in bather.

There was an older gentleman,who called him out and got threatened with I'll shout what I want and I'll punch your pus, totally disgusting.

I honestly think the abuse from the section near the halfway line ,certainly had a part to play in the result
    Well done lads

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    I honestly think the abuse from the section near the halfway line ,certainly had a part to play in the result
    Well done lads
    Seriously???
    They probably only started getting abuse (not that I condone it), after they were weakly 2-0 down to a team that have hardly scored/won all season, just like we did at Alloa.....thank Robbie for the p!sh we’re seeing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    Well done lads
    As much as i deplore what you are describing please do not insult my intelligence by suggesting we lost,sorry got hammered,humiliated,murdered,cuffed tore to shred's by an average Championship side because of a few irate fans shouting abuse.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)