+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba is an absolute disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I've set out my points 100 times. I don't need to justify my views any further. The short answer is that I blame the players. 100%.

He is the manager. He has my backing.
    So you're choosing to ignore the evidence that CL is not a good manager

It’s embarrassing the people on here who are willing to defend Csaba.

What does he need to do to convince you he is useless?

‘It’s all the players fault’- the job of the manager is to make the players play well!

It’s time the fans made their feelings clear otherwise it’ll be another lost season and after that who knows when we’ll be back in the premier league. Fans are quite rightly going to be leaving in droves. With Csaba staying nothing else is going to work.

See you this time next year when you’re moaning about what happened like it was a big surprise

Quote Originally Posted by The_Log View Post
    So you're choosing to ignore the evidence that CL is not a good manager
    No. I'm forming my opinion.

The evidence people talk about is opinion mostly and again I repeat. I blame the players.

Quote Originally Posted by G Unit View Post
    It’s embarrassing the people on here who are willing to defend Csaba.

What does he need to do to convince you he is useless?

‘It’s all the players fault’- the job of the manager is to make the players play well!

It’s time the fans made their feelings clear otherwise it’ll be another lost season and after that who knows when we’ll be back in the premier league. Fans are quite rightly going to be leaving in droves. With Csaba staying nothing else is going to work.

See you this time next year when you’re moaning about what happened like it was a big surprise
    Yeah cause a boycott will help.

You seem to feel so very strongly on the issue so I am sure you wont just sit by.

I look forward to your public campaign to oust Csaba.

Let us know when you kick it off.

You seem to feel so very strongly on the issue so I am sure you wont just sit by.

bit cheap Frank. Many paid good money home and away and whilst the said Csaba oot wasnt visible - thats only because we wanted the best for the club.

Dont agree with a boycott. I do agree with asking Mike Martin some questions. I think he is up for it. First one - "given his abject failure to deliver why is Laszlo still in charge?" We will get the same story - lets hope its a good one.

First game scenario
    We play our first game of next season at home, there's no feel good factor
    We lose
    What do you think is going to happen when that full-time whistle blows?
    Meltdown in the stands and on social media
    And here we go again new season same Csaba
    This scenario is pretty likely based on current evidence.

Second scenario
    We have a new manager in place who inspires fans AND players with his background and signings and who communicates well with the fans.
    There's a feel good factor that the right change has been made
    We still lose though
    What do you think will happen when the full-time whistle goes?
    Something quite different from scenario one.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    First game scenario
    We play our first game of next season at home, there's no feel good factor
    We lose
    What do you think is going to happen when that full-time whistle blows?
    Meltdown in the stands and on social media
    And here we go again new season same Csaba
    This scenario is pretty likely based on current evidence.

Second scenario
    We have a new manager in place who inspires fans AND players with his background and signings and who communicates well with the fans.
    There's a feel good factor that the right change has been made
    We still lose though
    What do you think will happen when the full-time whistle goes?
    Something quite different from scenario one.
    no no no

we play first game with csaba - county away of course (who are installed as favourites) - 5-0 win. Casbas 3 min post match interview is most inspiring i have ever seen.

anyone spot the obvious flaw here?

I didn’t even say boycott did I. I said we need to put across that we are against Csaba and can’t waste anymore time with him.

We obviously can’t expect any action from you apart from posting on here about how great everything is! There’s no point in debating this with you, you don’t listen to anyone or have anything useful to say.

We either act now or watch the club continue to die in front of us. Your choice everyone

I didn’t even say boycott did I. I said we need to put across that we are against Csaba and can’t waste anymore time with him.

We obviously can’t expect any action from you apart from posting on here about how great everything is! There’s no point in debating this with you, you don’t listen to anyone or have anything useful to say.

We either act now or watch the club continue to die in front of us. Your choice everyone
    How do you intend to put it across?

What's your plan?

what exactly can we fans do but hope?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)