+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boris moved to intensive care

It's unprecedented times though. Events that have never been seen before in our lifetime.

He's granted a huge financial care package to most of the public. Never been seen before in our lifetime

He got us out of Europe, like we asked him to, when all around him were tightening the noose.

He's built 3/4 new hospital s for the Doctors and Nurses in nine days.

Give the Guy a break, he's seriously ill
    Last edited by flourbasher; 07-04-2020 at 10:17 AM.

You can’t educate some people

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    You can’t educate some people
    I've heard some say that this is all a means to get people on his side when the sh it hits the fan when this is all over. That is his illness is being over played or even not true.

And before anyone starts getting nasty, personally, I thought he did look rough with the pictures I have seen of him.

I wish him no harm like I wish everybody no harm who has this disease. I don't see him as being a special case just because he is PM. Somebody's gran, brother, dad, sister, son will be just as important to them as Boris is to his own relatives and rightly so.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ????
    He's only been in charge for a few weeks, and it has been chaotic, poor decision making, etc. Don't think many NHS staff and careworkers would agree with you.
    I think they've used the best available scientific advice and evidence to inform the decision making. I think the bloke has stood up and done a better than decent job.

You're just on a witch hunt and have been from day one. Pretty pathetic really.

The govt have left themselves open regarding ventilators and testing. There's no debate their. It's not been good enough.

I'm not altogether sure it was wise to bring people, known to have the virus, back to this country. All these cruise ships should have been turned into floating hospitals and people should have been quarantined at sea, in my opinion.

From the 24th March in Australia.

This means Ruby Princess passengers account for a tenth of all national cases of coronavirus (4,512 as of Tuesday afternoon), and a quarter of all cases in South Australia – the single biggest cluster of cases in that state.

Regarding the UK, you no doubt were clamouring for British citizens to be flown back instantly and if not, plenty of people were.

Boris will be judged on how he’s handled this at a later date.
    For now why can’t people just wish him well?
    It’s human decency surely?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I've heard some say that this is all a means to get people on his side when the sh it hits the fan when this is all over. That it is illness is over played or even not true.

Personally, I thought he did look rough with the pictures I have seen of him.

I wish him no harm like I wish everybody no harm who has this disease. I don't see him as being a special case just because he is PM. Somebody's gran, brother, sister, son will be just as important to them as Boris is to his own relatives.
    You been on twitter again? Come on??

Don't need to Howdy. i've heard it with my own ears. from very reasonable people who aint particularly political. Do you not think there will not be an inquest when this is all over? If there isn't there should be if only to ensure it dunt happen again. Surely that is a reasonable thing to expect. If I lost someone close due to this bug I would demand it put it that way...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't need to Howdy. i've heard it with my own ears. from very reasonable people who aint particularly political. Do you not think there will not be an inquest when this is all over? If there isn't there should be if only to ensure it dunt happen again. Surely that is a reasonable thing to expect. If I lost someone close due to this bug I would demand it put it that way...
    Did they have straight jackets on?

Seriously I think you have problems Roly, I suggest you visit where this virus came from if you want to blame someone
    Last edited by millertop; 07-04-2020 at 12:15 PM.

No not at all. Very level minded people millertop. It could be argued the comments were a bit tongue in cheek from the people who said them but it has obviously gone through a lot of people's minds.

There is nothing i have put on here that aint reasonable. I've said myself that I believe Boris is genuinely unwell and I have said I wish him no harm. (His condition is stable by the way now)

If you think Boris has some sort of special place in all this then I think it is you who is the one who has problems...he is just one of thousands of people being treated for this as I type his life is no more precious or less precious than theirs. By the govt's admission he is getting the best doctors as well, I assume that applies to everyone else out there...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-04-2020 at 12:30 PM.

I suspect some people are just upset that they didn't get what this country really really needs in times of crisis....free broadband for the many not the few

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast