+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Really, really stupid question.

Really, really stupid question.

Well I hope it is.

Based on our club's mess ups on signings before, are our loan players signed up to the end of the playoffs or just to the end of the 46 regular season games?

Now that is a good question, I am presuming (fingers crossed) that it will be to the end of the season in regards to include chances of playoffs etc.

Said same to my mate on Monday.
    Hopefully it's until end May but if not can't existing loans be extended at any point irrespective of Transfer window ?

Important question.
    I'll put it on a Paul Davis thread if you don't mind Grist and see if he reads it

All loans are aloud to play in any play off game unless its against there parent club. As was tavernier , vuckic and smallwood

Yes they are allowed to play

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    All loans are aloud to play in any play off game unless its against there parent club. As was tavernier , vuckic and smallwood
    But are girls aloud?

But presumably a club could have put in a recall clause for example Fulham who could be in the playoffs.
    Or perhaps rules say they can't do that?

Brighton, Ipswich won't be bothered

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    But are girls aloud?
    Only if they are bewitched... and let's hope that they will be celebrating in All Saints Square at the end of the season
    Last edited by mikemiller; 25-04-2018 at 12:22 PM.