+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interview with manager

Interview with manager

Here is a link for an interview I did with Allan ahead of Saturday's important game

https://soundcloud.com/mark-andrew-s...nston-16-05-19

Thanks for that Stig.

Good to do them again. Hopefully one next week and every week when new season starts

Was Naysmith not doing interviews with the radio station latterly?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Was Naysmith not doing interviews with the radio station latterly?
    No need for him to do interviews as we knew what he would say. "It will be a tough game" "They (insert opposition team team)are a good side and it will be a hard task" " They (insert opposition team) have some great players and it will be a tough game" yada yada yada...............!

Right enough

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    No need for him to do interviews as we knew what he would say. "It will be a tough game" "They (insert opposition team team)are a good side and it will be a hard task" " They (insert opposition team) have some great players and it will be a tough game" yada yada yada...............!
    As does every manager!

Naysmith insisted on interviews being done Thursday 8.30-45. I work shifts and got kids to get to school. I want to do interviews weekly or close enough to weekly. Allan and all other managers way more flexible

Quote Originally Posted by norge73 View Post
    Naysmith insisted on interviews being done Thursday 8.30-45. I work shifts and got kids to get to school. I want to do interviews weekly or close enough to weekly. Allan and all other managers way more flexible
    That's good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by norge73 View Post
    Your interviews are a welcome return to the Mad Site Stig. It gives you an insight into what the manager is thinking. Good to have you back !

Thank you