+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Martin - do the right thing please

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    the only thing making me positive of CL still being here is the returning players WILL make a big difference to the team.
    They probably will, but the worrying thing is, if we improve as a result, it will be because players who were at the club before him have came back from injury and improved the team & the teams performances. Nothing to do with the manager suddenly becoming good at his job. This is just papering over the cracks imo.

OR a good manager has his best players available, depends what you want to believe. Ultimately, if we get results, who cares?

McKinnon's United best players more like

TheArab is spot on, it would be papering over cracks

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Giving the man his chance is the right thing to do and (as I've said many times) if he gets bad results he will be for the sack as I ultimately don't think the current board will prove to have as much patience as I do.

So those that expect things to be ****e just need to wait a couple more weeks.

If the negative predictions come true then he will be off. If not then it's cause he is winning.
    Many negative predictions have already come true. He has had his chance.
    Why should we wait to endure the inevitable over the next few weeks, when action could be taken now?

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    Many negative predictions have already come true. He has had his chance.
    Why should we wait to endure the inevitable over the next few weeks, when action could be taken now?
    Because it is not inevitable. It could go either way

How do you come to the conclusion based on this calendar year?

What is it about his tactics, setup, game management, motivational skills and results all of which have been well below par can you see suddenly improving?

17/12/13
    I rest my case for the prosecution - fizzy pop record of shame!

Because it is not inevitable. It could go either way
    But you're just hoping it all comes good suddenly.
    You havent yet stated a reason that makes you believe it will.
    Just stick with the clown and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    But you're just hoping it all comes good suddenly.
    You havent yet stated a reason that makes you believe it will.
    Just stick with the clown and hope for the best.
    Not into Frank and TTT bashing (not you) as it is interesting the different views and i really appreciate their views. But proof in pudding! even this season we aint 5 games in we are 10. Elgin etc etc. Tick Tock. I wont accept the level we seem to believe we are at. Simple - results business. Hope he wins next 20 games and becomes a hero. If not i will take a 7-1 defeat Saturday. No way back.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Not into Frank and TTT bashing (not you) as it is interesting the different views and i really appreciate their views. But proof in pudding! even this season we aint 5 games in we are 10. Elgin etc etc. Tick Tock. I wont accept the level we seem to believe we are at. Simple - results business. Hope he wins next 20 games and becomes a hero. If not i will take a 7-1 defeat Saturday. No way back.
    Hard for anyone to argue with this, i want him to do well but i cant see it happening

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)