+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a faf on.

What a faf on.

Got a new phone on Friday and have tried to get online with it to come on here. All I got was re-register x20 million so in the end ive just had to do it. Tried registering again as kingstonbob but wont let me. Dont know if the mods can do anything? No doubt some will call me a fake etc but im kingstonbob1 now on 1 post.

I've always been useless with stuff like that, don't know if Ron has an idea but i don't i'm afraid.

Haha bob using the wrong username try p/biro haha

I use an I phone to come on here and don’t have any problems

Have you tried logging out on your p.c.?
    Maybe if you are logged on there you can’t get on on your phone
    Don’t think you need to re register unless you want to become a multi haha

I did fine with my Microsoft then got an Iphone on Friday. Im just getting used to the much smaller screen and it just wouldnt accept what I was putting in. I gave in tonight and just re-registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    I did fine with my Microsoft then got an Iphone on Friday. Im just getting used to the much smaller screen and it just wouldnt accept what I was putting in. I gave in tonight and just re-registered.
    ah apple ,
    - theres your trouble

if its just the phone try on another machine PC or other -if its the phone check your keyboard language english? american ?

no bother. and no mods can't do anything, unless as jamie says - ron might know something, but i don't think so

Are you putting your username in or your email, Bob?

or should I say 'Bob'

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Are you putting your username in or your email, Bob?

or should I say 'Bob'
    Feck knows as I cant actually remember what ive tried now. I have tried to log in under my old username on my PC and it wont let me. Ive just given up. Im now officially a multi.

yeah one of them doesn't work. but i can't remember if its user name or e mail now...

try them both !

I used to be your email but it became your username after one of the updates.

I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)