+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Defend this ! as i am sure you violent facist leftis will,,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWpvGH3aL9o

No such thing as a fascist lefty Tur(d)f...2 completely different traditions..get your history books out and read up before you come on here spouting EDL/ BNP crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Defend this ! as i am sure you violent facist leftis will,,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWpvGH3aL9o
    You know, i've been called all sorts by your lot, indeed i've held my ground and given it back, but from a group of people who jump all over words like 'racist' or 'bigot' in terms of giving you labels, you're not doing too bad are you anyway, back to the video, why can't you realise that ANYTHING posted by BF is basically at best untruthful propoganda designed to please dimwits who can't differentiate between journalism and bullsheite, BRITAIN FIRST, the party of halfwits and dumbskulls, there, a couple of insults chucked back at yer...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No such thing as a fascist lefty Tur(d)f...2 completely different traditions..get your history books out and read up before you come on here spouting EDL/ BNP crap.
    And this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD35ivMP2Ts

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Haha, enjoyed that one fella...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Ah yes The Sun: the only newspaper who managed to alienate a complete city with the lies they printed...
    Hillsborough: answer me one question honest. Would it have happened if thousands of Liverpool fans hadn't have gone without tickets.

..I'll add football hooligans, assorted criminals and thugs...not the sort of people who you would take home to meet your grandma...

...proven in a court of law gwru who were to blame for the disaster after years of evidence gathered together at great expense...you might believe Liverpool fans were to blame but all the evidence said they were not..what evidence did you have to suggest that was the wrong verdict?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-05-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Hillsborough: answer me one question honest. Would it have happened if thousands of Liverpool fans hadn't have gone without tickets.
    Don't let years of an independant inquiry and evidence gathering and ultimate deliverance of a judicial decision affect your opinion, gwru, will you.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    You know, i've been called all sorts by your lot, indeed i've held my ground and given it back, but from a group of people who jump all over words like 'racist' or 'bigot' in terms of giving you labels, you're not doing too bad are you anyway, back to the video, why can't you realise that ANYTHING posted by BF is basically at best untruthful propoganda designed to please dimwits who can't differentiate between journalism and bullsheite, BRITAIN FIRST, the party of halfwits and dumbskulls, there, a couple of insults chucked back at yer...
    The only dumbskulls are the blinkered left wing idiots who are too thick to see reality.

Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast