+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McKenna, Cosgrove & Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I always find it interesting how many people on here don’t rate McKenna or Devlin yet constantly blow smoke up Considines erse.

Steve Clarke,a man who has been labelled as a more competent manager than McInnes seems to think Devlin and McKenna are better than Considine considering he has called them up to the national team but has never called up good old Consi.

Does that mean I agree with Clarke and the majority of you agree with McInnes?
    You're getting as boring as BUS is when he goes on about cosgrove when it comes to considine,we all know you dont rate him by now seeing as you go on about him daily on here,most of us know he's sh!t but do you really need to say it everyday min?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I always find it interesting how many people on here don’t rate McKenna or Devlin yet constantly blow smoke up Considines erse.

Steve Clarke,a man who has been labelled as a more competent manager than McInnes seems to think Devlin and McKenna are better than Considine considering he has called them up to the national team but has never called up good old Consi.

Does that mean I agree with Clarke and the majority of you agree with McInnes?
    I think pretty much everyone on here would agree that if the 3 players mentioned are all playing at the top of their game McKenna and Devlin are better than Considine. However based on form this season so far and for the most part of last season Devlin has been poor and McKenna nothing near what he was - it could be argued that Considine has been at least as good as them if not better (not a great achievement).

Reason Clarke would call up Devin over Considine is age and potential - he’s trying to build a team for the future - Considine is too old, even if he has been better than Devin this season.

I don’t think Considine is good, but that’s my take on it trying to be objective.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You're getting as boring as BUS is when he goes on about cosgrove when it comes to considine,we all know you dont rate him by now seeing as you go on about him daily on here,most of us know he's sh!t but do you really need to say it everyday min?
    That’s not true because I’m not posting on here every day.

I don’t see you complaining about people going on about McInnes every bloody day.

Is that not getting boring?

I think McInnes would be better changing the name of Ferguson to Leigh. Leigh (surprisingly) gave the best midfield performance of the season so far against Motherwell. If he keeps this up Ferguson should be stuck on the bench.

Every time we get a left back who keeps Consi away fae there, he ends up in midfield at some point putting Consi back

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Every time we get a left back who keeps Consi away fae there, he ends up in midfield at some point putting Consi back
    Doesn’t say much for Cumbersome that he can’t step up to the midfield role

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Doesn’t say much for Cumbersome that he can’t step up to the midfield role
    Midfield? never.

If perchance the 'fitba fairy' (no, Donsdaft, nae McLean!) waved her magic wand and blessed us wi world class defenders and world class mids - on the bench as well as on the green stuff ......

McInnes would see Consi wi new eyes!

"Big Lump. Can heid a ba' ... Cosgrove (kick, punch, slap) .... so yer injured then??"

Fairy fitba, played by the fitba fairy.

Aye, that aboot sums him up.

Have you heard fae ‘57 min?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Fairy fitba, played by the fitba fairy.

Aye, that aboot sums him up.

Have you heard fae ‘57 min?
    I was just thinking there that a few have disappeared recently.. 57 was one I had in mind. It’s no surprise really.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You're getting as boring as BUS is when he goes on about cosgrove
    Me BORING !!!!!!! and here was me thinking you were my pal, how will i ever get over it.

And just for the record in case anyone missed it, the donkey has possibly been our most consistent outfield player this season (him or considine ffs)
    And if we, as a club are relying on that level of "quality" (nae laughing at the back) then we have a fkn problem

simmy, can we be pals again, please please please
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 24-10-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast