+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ot jeremy corbyn

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    If our immigration system had been working properly he wouldn't have died would he?

Plus he was a child abuser, a danger to our children.
    You should take that up with the home office fire , perhaps the current PM could shed some light on it , she tended to lose quite a few things during her tenure .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You should take that up with the home office fire , perhaps the current PM could shed some light on it , she tended to lose quite a few things during her tenure .
    I'm no fan of hers if that's what you think, not many are, they only vote for her because the alternative has never met an enemy of the UK he hasn't supported.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Is he not a terrorist sympathiser? MMM? His links with the pIRA are well known and they did have the habit of blowing up the centre of British Towns along with the people in them. I appreciate that the line now adopted is that he was opening lines of dialogue – it’s just strange how it was only with the Republican side of the dispute. He also seems to be fond of talking to Hamas and Hezbollah, but seems to have very little contact with the Israeli government.
    Interesting use of language. 'Fond of talking to Hamas' against 'very little contact with Isreali government'. Really? Was he actually fond of talking to Hamas? Did he really have any less contact with Israeli government?

But this isnt my point. Id like to know what was discussed in these meetings with Hamas and the IRA?

If he discussed which target to blow up next - then ok - Id agree, it would be outrageous. But that scenario is highly unlikely (unless you have specific evidence). My guess the topic under discussion was how to put and end to the violence. Much more likely.

Does that make him a 'terrorist sympathiser'? Or an MP doing his job?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You have to feel sorry for the likes of Kerr on here b ecause he knows when Corbyn gets in he is gonna be hit in the pocket and he is sh!t scared. Money is all and it may mean one less day on the piste for him. He won't take account of the fact that massive numbers of ordinary people have been hit in the pocket by the tw ats in power and have not been able to afford decent holidays for years. My heart will bleed for him and his ilk. I suspect a lot of tories will bugger off abroad if corbyn gets in so that will be an extra bonus eh? Lets hope they piss off for good. As regards gf, i dont believe he is wealthy just someone who prefers to blame his poor circumstances by scapegoating groups pf people as extreme right wingers do.
    The UK certainly isn't short of people pushing the ladder away after benefiting from free higher education , affordable housing and live lifes outside the austerity zone .

Yep as my old mum , bless her,used to say about such people "I'm alright Jack sod everyone else". Her other phrase was "they forget where they came from". I want my lads to do well but I hope that they will always remember the sacrifices ordinary folk have made for them and the people they grew up with. I'm confident they will because i hope me and the mrs have brought up our kids to care about the world and not just about themselves.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-02-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    You have to feel sorry for the likes of Kerr on here b ecause he knows when Corbyn gets in he is gonna be hit in the pocket and he is sh!t scared. Money is all and it may mean one less day on the piste for him. He won't take account of the fact that massive numbers of ordinary people have been hit in the pocket by the tw ats in power and have not been able to afford decent holidays for years. My heart will bleed for him and his ilk. I suspect a lot of tories will bugger off abroad if corbyn gets in so that will be an extra bonus eh? Lets hope they piss off for good. As regards gf, i dont believe he is wealthy just someone who prefers to blame his poor circumstances by scapegoating groups pf people as extreme right wingers do.
    The shadow chancellor confirmed on Peston on Sunday that Labour support was emeraging, so how are they to form the next government ?

If Corbyn doesn't go back into the lead in polls then Labour will look to replace him, if they still can with all the Momentum entryists.

If he does go into a significant lead the Conservative will look to replace May.

Your clutching at straws boys better hide ya money under yer beds...or piss off abroad no tories will be missed...

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    The shadow chancellor confirmed on Peston on Sunday that Labour support was emeraging, so how are they to form the next government ?
    Peston ? Are you sure that it wasn't on the Dick Emerage show? - "Oooh you are awful, but I like you" . There's one for the ****agers...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-02-2018 at 03:13 PM.

I warned some months ago how Momentum were planning to infiltrate football messageboards and that's exactly what they've done.

The Corbyn cultists politicise everything.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast