+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you getting your England tattoos?

I tried to google him, but I couldn't find him on (L)Inked In

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Is that Frank Lampard in the middle below neck? I'm sure the people all over him are recognisable to those with more celebrity awareness than I, but I've no clue who any of the are.

Basically repellent and I echo RA's disgust. If he came for a job interview with me, he would not get past the reception desk, no matter how good his CV
    I suspect it’s meant to be James Dean, Parky...which also makes me suspect he’s - to quote Tom Petty - a ‘rebel without a clue’ who went down to LA and ‘got a tattoo too’.
    Gene Vincent on the gut area...preferred the Ian Drury tribute.

Teddy Boy Greg is American, a thoroughly nasty piece of work who learned barbering in prison, is bloody good at it and has made himself a bit of a reputation for it. His disdain for the immigration policy of his homeland led him to relocate to Russia last year. I've met him a couple of times at tattoo conventions and we got on fine, he knows my own views and his, especially regarding race, are a million miles apart so we just talk music. His tattoos are the product of some of the worlds best tattoo artists Including Rick Walters, Nikko Hurtado, Roman Abrego, Fernie Andrade and Bob Tyrrell. Chest tattoos left to right Carl Perkins Eddie Cochran and The Big Bopper, stomach Gene Vincent And The Blue Caps, amongst which I value drummer Dickie Harrell as a personal friend, one of the last men standing from the first wave of rock'n'rollers. Greg's tattoo of Little Richard (on his back) is the best human subject colour tatt I've ever seen

Do I value Greg as a friend? Hell no, but we here have discussed the cosy perspective of those of us living in leafy suburbia, Greg and his like give me a balance albeit an occasionally disconcerting one.

As for him being on Linkedin, lol doesn't do that idea justice.
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 02-07-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Sorry, AF, if you ‘hate tattoos’ what are you doing attending tattoo conventions?

Suppose he’ll be off back to the U.S. soon given Trump’s immigration policies.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post

P.S. I believe MoP has a tattoo of the newly golden haired Farage on his inner thigh.
    RA, No tatts here so not true but if I could get someone to do a tattoo of my mantelpiece picture I'd contemplate having one!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Sorry, AF, if you ‘hate tattoos’ what are you doing attending tattoo conventions?

Suppose he’ll be off back to the U.S. soon given Trump’s immigration policies.
    I was doing research for an article in my magazine. And whilst I hate tattoos per se, I can appreciate the artistry in them.

Trumps's immigration policies aren't hard line enough for him actually

In fact if Trump made them as hard as this guy wants, he probably wouldn't be able to get in himself if he did go back?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    RA, No tatts here so not true but if I could get someone to do a tattoo of my mantelpiece picture I'd contemplate having one!

Wouldn’t that be a ‘tw@ttoo’?

God that really has put me off my breakfast...and that’s before the lying b@stard had his grey hair turned blonde by the sun...’as it does to everyone’. Oh really?

Tat stat: 2. One Ram, and one of Iron Maiden's trooper character, both on upper right arm.

Munch on it you squares!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post

Dear Andy,
    I have never made a formal complaint to you before however the time has now come for you to act.
    As if the photographs you provided of a Mr. Rossell were not enough this new and startling image provided by Mr. MoP really is a step too far.
    It has actually made me feel physically ill and one dreads to think what impact the accidental viewing of such an image might have on children, dogs or horses. (I discount the old and insane because they apparently feel quite comfortable with it.)
    This constitutes nothing less than hardcore political ****ography of the very worst kind.
    It is, without doubt, the most shocking thing I have ever encountered on any forum and, in the name of all that is holy, I call upon you now to ensure that no such imagery is ever forthcoming on this site ever again.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    P.S. A yellow card should suffice for MoP...or failing that...a triple assassination.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)