+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    Sorry but I am somewhat confused, you suggested a statement was to be made today, and then unless I am mistaken you then acknowledge that the reporting of debt was the 'statement'. I point out that I don't consider that to be a 'Statement' and you then suggest we have longer to wait ( and won't like what we hear).
    For the sake of clarity and my sanity was the announced 'debt' your much anticipated statement OR is there something else?
    I wouldn't worry too much, they are using the language of the charlatan. Vague comments and such, note how after no statement was announced, they used the debt news as a thing they were referring to? Also note how they have mentioned you'll wait a while and not be happy with the news, again all vague. If they knew anything, they'd straight up say what they knew, yet they don't because they know someone will be unhappy with something so they can claim credit. It's all rather sad and pathetic really, they must have a miserable life

Just when you think you're getting out they pull you back in again.

Quote Originally Posted by leeh769 View Post
    No problem, won’t be saying anything again
    Is that a promise

No problem, won’t be saying anything again
    You didn't say anything this time. Certainly nothing of any worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much, they are using the language of the charlatan. Vague comments and such, note how after no statement was announced, they used the debt news as a thing they were referring to? Also note how they have mentioned you'll wait a while and not be happy with the news, again all vague. If they knew anything, they'd straight up say what they knew, yet they don't because they know someone will be unhappy with something so they can claim credit. It's all rather sad and pathetic really, they must have a miserable life
    Indeed, it's like these people who claim they've got evidence of ghosts, and the images always turn out to be blurry and inconclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Indeed, it's like these people who claim they've got evidence of ghosts, and the images always turn out to be blurry and inconclusive.
    Absolutely the same, yes!

Forget consortiums and buyers. There's no one there.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Forget consortiums and buyers. There's no one there.
    So IPS Law just put out a press release a couple of weeks back for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So IPS Law just put out a press release a couple of weeks back for no reason?
    I think there's enough information around from reasonably informed sources to believe that a South African consortium does exist, but there's a big difference between 'existing' and being willing to sign on a dotted line and complete a deal to buy the football club.

I’m shutting up, don’t worry won’t say another word about it, idol threats though, don’t worry I’ll put up
    Clown, it wasn't even an imaginative troll....your one chance at looking like the man and now you've wasted it, what an amateur.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast