+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who should ..

Who should ..

Never play for the club again?

Here are the rules, you are only allowed to name three players and must include constructive criticism as to why they shouldn’t play for us again.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post

Here are the rules, you are only allowed to name three players and must include constructive criticism as to why they shouldn’t play for us again.

Hewiit . Waste of space.

Milsom ; Waste of a starting spot.

Thomas : A decent job in waste management beckons.

Nice start,
    Let’s see if there are some common denominators.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Neal Ardley's already got the job in waste management, and there's not much that can be recycled!

If you are one of the "Numpties" who sat behind me today "no constructive criticism" given or presumably needed! Hewitt,Duffy although often mistaken for Bird in which case the misplaced pass was forgiven,Alessandra,Jones (for having the nerve to warm up in front of the Pavis)& Vaughan for being a complete waste of oxygen apparently.

Ross Fitzsimons - Sunday League goalkeeper, I'd be devastated if I see him in a Notts shirt again. He couldn't command a nursery lesson let alone grown men around him, useless when crosses come in and only seems to be able to make camera saves. When he proudly stated that "kicking" was his best attribute when we signed him I knew we were in trouble

Elliott Ward - Only if the rumour of an 18 month contract extension if he plays again is true because I doubt he's cheap and paying him a decent amount in the conference would be madness.

Nathan Thomas - He's just crap, maybe he's one of those players that would look good in a decent side, as he came with a reputation of "great on his day, but his days are rare", he can't cross and his finishing is abysmal whilst also being lazy, the perfect combination.

If the Elliott Ward contract thing is just a made up rumour based on him not playing much then I'd say;

David Vaughan - Probably our highest paid player (again, if rumours are to be believed) when the guy should be on an Alan Smith "I don't even know how much they're paying me" type of deal (which was £250 a week by the way. He's shown nothing of the talent we were told to expect, he doesn't seem to be great at anything, he's played opposition strikers through on goal more often than he has team mates, the only game he's played well was MK Dons imo.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hewiit . Waste of space.

Milsom ; Waste of a starting spot.

Those three for me as well.

But if I could choose 4 then Stead would be the next. He can't head the ball and never, ever wins a header against a centre half, so the ball comes back every time. OK, Michael Owen didn't win headers either, but he had a bit more pace. Also constantly on his arse looking for a pen, which he does have in common with Owen.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 12-01-2019 at 07:34 PM.

Nathan Thomas, heart of a lamb. Irritates me to bits just watching him pretend to compete.

Cedric Evina, too slow, too small, reacts doesn't anticipate. Good attitude but just not a L2 standard player.

David Vaughan, his legs have gone, bad news for us, he is a big chunk of the budget down the tubes.

Hewitt. Duffy. Brisley. Thomas. Hemmings. Jones. Molson. Turley. Ward. Hudson. Stead. Tootle. Fitsimons. In fact the lot are amazingly F***ING CRAP!