+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jeromy Peace

Jeromy Peace

Was at the game today.

Perhaps he is going to buy back the club. He'd still be £27 million to the good, wouldn't he!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Perhaps he is going to buy back the club. He'd still be £27 million to the good, wouldn't he!!!!!!
    We can hope in vain,anyone's better than steptoe Lai even Ebeneezer

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Haven't seen any lies from you lately saying he didn't take the £27m.

You remember, the lies don't you the theory of round it up and then takeaway a banana and add an orange shake it all about, do the okey cokey, Bob's your uncle there's the £27m in the year after accounts as a change in equity.

But, it wasn't, was it?

You made it all up like the fictional letter and email of your cohort.

If you weren't an ardent sjoke fan at Brentford today you could have asked him today.

I wouldn't put anything passed that man Peace , takes the club back over , gets Lai to part with money in the short term as a loan , we get promoted he is the hero , NO CAN'T HAPPEN ITS JUST A DREAM ,

Knowing Peace he is probably still being paid as an adviser.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    I wouldn't put anything passed that man Peace , takes the club back over , gets Lai to part with money in the short term as a loan , we get promoted he is the hero , NO CAN'T HAPPEN ITS JUST A DREAM ,

Yes Johnny - it's a dream! Even if Peace did take the club back at a fraction of the cost paid - there would be short term loans and players looking for their last pay cheque. If by miracle we were then promoted, Peace would want to sell then to another blinkered little man. Peace is a prize w anker. No doubt, he was there for self satisfaction - almost 200 million banked and to see the ship sinking. The bald one must be, and still is laughing himself to sleep.

I bet he licks his lips when eating a chinky thinking how stupid Lai was!

If he comes back I am definitely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    If he comes back I am definitely done.
    If only it were that easy Whicka!

The trouble with being a fan is that it is in you and not matter what they throw at you, you carry on taking it. For players, owners, agents etc it is totally different. It is about making as much as they can from their time at the club. For us, the supporters, it is all about the club, no matter how bad it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    If only it were that easy Whicka!

The trouble with being a fan is that it is in you and not matter what they throw at you, you carry on taking it. For players, owners, agents etc it is totally different. It is about making as much as they can from their time at the club. For us, the supporters, it is all about the club, no matter how bad it gets.
    That's so true Yarm , we all get pi**ed off & we can all walk away from it , but its in your blood & its not that easy to turn your back on it & never go back , some may be able to i get that ,unfortunately I'm not one of them how ever angry i get & believe me i get angry .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)