+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David,

David,

Tottenham high road in full voice this afternoon

DVD'S .....three for a fiver....

Last edited by lionsroar; 13-03-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    DVD'S .....three for a fiver....
    Alf as you are even older than me you must wonder like me what the world has come to? The politically correct brigade are out in force again about a chant which people of our age would have laughed at and got on with life. These days they are having an investigation. Would make more sense to me if they actually arrested the DV sellers at Boot Markets.

Anyway nice to see that not one word about the football from the Millwall lot. They are happy to have thrown a punch against someone who to be honest should have expected it! Super Sixy football from us and the last 4 is going to be tasty. It doesn't look good for Harry but I am hoping for the best. COYS

Ffs it's ridiculous !
    So what if he is selling knock off pirate dvd's.
    We all buy knock off gear so good luck to him.
    And 3 for a fiver is a good deal

Get me some Alfie, I'll square up at the BoB meet B-)

Seems to be more aggro at rugby league these days but you never hear about it on the news

Muhammad does a good deal also.
    6 fish for a fiver fresh from the Thames or one pound each
    https://youtu.be/ETSl8gWsFZ0

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Seems to be more aggro at rugby league these days but you never hear about it on the news
    only time I see any aggro,is when Warrington Wolves are involved.. Always causing bother the pretend bindippers ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Alf as you are even older than me you must wonder like me what the world has come to? The politically correct brigade are out in force again about a chant which people of our age would have laughed at and got on with life. These days they are having an investigation. Would make more sense to me if they actually arrested the DV sellers at Boot Markets.

Anyway nice to see that not one word about the football from the Millwall lot. They are happy to have thrown a punch against someone who to be honest should have expected it! Super Sixy football from us and the last 4 is going to be tasty. It doesn't look good for Harry but I am hoping for the best. COYS
    Yep Davee, there was nothing like a good old monkey chant and a few bananas thrown on the pitch was there..

Only joking Tricky,don't get your PC brigade on me ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast