+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 1 up front again

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    So wish we'd lost today.
    Can't get a full moan.
    **** off Mckinnon with your ****ty draw away from home v the 2nd favs for the league.
    2nd bottom of the league*

So wish we'd lost today.
    Can't get a full moan.
    **** off Mckinnon with your ****ty draw away from home v the 2nd favs for the league.
    Morning Smeds

Lots of comments and again there is the two sides of the spectrum that us arabs always seem to have to align with. Some comments both sides seem to have got personal.

So ok I accept we got a draw yesterday and yeah if mcmullans cross hadnt hit crossbar we could have won. Also accept its early in season and that the display wasnt as bad as some of last seasons away games. I also accept you are one hell of a positive poster and if we all just came on here moaning (like me ) it would be a depressing place.

Wasnt the 6-0 defeat you so craved though

SR

Supposedly the purpose of the game is to score goals no to 'avoid defeat'.....otherwise we would be as well watching Kabaddi !

Levein got the tin tack from the Scotland job because of 4-6-0......he lost the fans and he was gone.

Having players that wont or cant play the system you allegedly train for during the week, means its bye bye Ray!

Sorry for the cheap sarcasm. It was a gallon of lager post

Ian Roache in the Courier has us playing like PSG, his report is very positive. Definite improvement on the Dumbarton game he says.
    In response to the thread title he claims we had TWO upfront, McMullan being the other but I guess that can be questioned in play.
    In response to another post he says N'Koyi had a hammy & there was compassionate leave as well over a family bereavement.

Bring on the Morton I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Smeds, what is our style like to you?

Were you entertained for your money at Falkirk?

Or should I say Forfar, considering the fact you went there instead?
    Ok smartie, how many bridies did I have?
    Poorest I've seen Forfar for a while.
    Guess what the fans were doing at the end of the game?

Ok smartie, how many bridies did I have?
    Poorest I've seen Forfar for a while.
    Guess what the fans were doing at the end of the game?
    Normally an away draw at Falkirk isn't too bad but on the back of 2 terrible performances I can understand why people are fed up of Ray. Next 2 games are huge. I reckon he needs at least 4 points or the fans will really get on his back

But I think he's probably lost a significant amount of the support anyway. Folk are fed up of watching the dross being served up week on week.

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    Normally an away draw at Falkirk isn't too bad but on the back of 2 terrible performances I can understand why people are fed up of Ray. Next 2 games are huge. I reckon he needs at least 4 points or the fans will really get on his back
    We dont win at home on Saturday I think he's away. Patience is wearing thin and the fans just won't put up with it anymore. I was willing to be patient and give him a chance but the level of performance and his excuses are becoming predictable.

We as fans in the stands need to back the team though. It's been affy quiet this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    We dont win at home on Saturday I think he's away. Patience is wearing thin and the fans just won't put up with it anymore. I was willing to be patient and give him a chance but the level of performance and his excuses are becoming predictable.

We as fans in the stands need to back the team though. It's been affy quiet this season.
    Agree with this

Sorry for the cheap sarcasm. It was a gallon of lager post

Ian Roache in the Courier has us playing like PSG, his report is very positive. Definite improvement on the Dumbarton game he says.
    In response to the thread title he claims we had TWO upfront, McMullan being the other but I guess that can be questioned in play.
    In response to another post he says N'Koyi had a hammy & there was compassionate leave as well over a family bereavement.

Bring on the Morton I guess....
    Shedrule we are all arabs wanting us up afterall! Thanks for info on NKoyi thought it might be that hope he isnt always injured!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)