+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 104 of 162 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1618

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Yep even tory supporters like Timbertop on here are saying he would be better keeping his mouth shut now if he wants to win the election. What does that say about the integrity of Boris and what does it say about tory voters who are prepared to accept that they are voting for a party that does not tell the truth. Seems very odd, indeed stupid, to vote for someone who you know does not mean what they say.

Its all gonna end very painfully for stupid working class people who vote tory if Boris gets in. But sometimes you have to rub some folks noses in their own dog shyte to make them learn the errors of their ways. Unfortunately, for the more intelligent working class folks who dont vote tory, the rest of us poor buggers will suffer for another 5 years.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2019 at 07:51 PM.

The latest from Labour is IF tere was to be another "fake referendum" EU citizens would be able to vote.Talking about buying votes!!!!.Is there no limit to the number of bribes, to the the electorate, that this shower offer? These are new depths they have gone to.

Get ready to have your nose rubbed in the shyte millerbill...not painful but hopefully you will learn the error of your ways...I hope you are a rich bloke...you will be ok then...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep even tory supporters like Timbertop on here are saying he would be better keeping his mouth shut now if he wants to win the election. What does that say about the integrity of Boris and what does it say about tory voters who are prepared to accept that they are voting for a party that does not tell the truth. Seems very odd, indeed stupid, to vote for someone who you know does not mean what they say.

Its all gonna end very painfully for stupid working class people who vote tory if Boris gets in. But sometimes you have to rub some folks noses in their own dog shyte to make them learn the errors of their ways. Unfortunately, for the more intelligent working class folks who dont vote tory, the rest of us poor buggers will suffer for another 5 years.
    In my opinion Corbyn has fought a poor campaign armed with a manifesto that is going off in all kinds of tangents .

Labour would have been better focusing on two key areas , housing and the NHS .

The manifesto is a bit of a patchwork quilt and it needed two major policies to front it .

Something the electorate could focus on specifically and I'm afraid there's just too much going on with it .

I understand the polls are narrowing if these polls can be believed that is but I still expect the charlatan to win with a small majority .

You need to come up with a new badge for leavers for the turn of the year Rolsie.

2017 we were racists
    2018 we didn't know what we voted for
    2019 we,re all billionaires
    2020 ?

If you think that this election should be all about Brexit you are very naive Flour.

Don't understand the "we are all billionaires comment". I am merely making the point that only people with wealth will gain from the tories getting in everybody else will lose out.

The sad thing is that has always been the case and always will be. When did working class people ever benefit long term from tory govts? History tells us they never have...why should things be any different now?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    You need to come up with a new badge for leavers for the turn of the year Rolsie.

2017 we were racists
    2018 we didn't know what we voted for
    2019 we,re all billionaires
    2020 ?
    2020 we are waiting

Silly you are one of the silly people I am talking about. You have been conned and it sounds to me like you have fallen for it hook line and sinker...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Get ready to have your nose rubbed in the shyte millerbill...not painful but hopefully you will learn the error of your ways...I hope you are a rich bloke...you will be ok then...
    Not rich and not brainwashed.The unhealthy obsession, to believe the extreme left wing propoganda, by some blinkered subscribers on here, is unbelievable.Are you so far gone, it is impossible to correct?

Good luck then millerbill, I hope your kids and grandkids forgive you in the future...I will at least be able to sleep at night after casting my vote...

Page 104 of 162 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast