+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Arabtrust - actions speak louder than words

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm not sure why folk are so down on ArabTrust's fundraising for youth development. Regardless of what form it takes it's a good thing, no?
    That's all it looks like they do M, it's a good thing but that seems to be all they do?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Mugs ceramic mugs

Can anyone name any other supporters organisations that never raised any alarm bells or had concerns about the running of the club?
    For someone only too swift to have a pop at fellow Arabs it's obvious you didn't even bother to read opening link

https://stv.tv/sport/football/135187...ed-fans-group/

If you have read it then you wouldn't have responded with more FAKE NEWS but of course you're just stirring. So so sad. Never ever thought I'd be so ashamed of fellow Arabs but hey ho I'm sure you've a few mates like the Tangerine & Black bearer of the Butchers Apron to support your silly extremist views

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    There's plenty space here! Fire away.
    How about a bullet point summary?
    Guess it would be quite short anyway.
    Still refusing to answer a simple question I see ��
    I've not refused to answer a simple question at all so stop lying. I've offered you a clear opportunity to sit down and talk about and clearly explain your concerns about ArabTRUST matters but you haven't accepted. Why?
    By the way a recent ArabTRUST tweet said "AT position not changed we want change but until that happens we work with whoever is running the club". Seems sensible, fair and practical to me and probably most reasonable Arabs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    I've not refused to answer a simple question at all so stop lying. I've offered you a clear opportunity to sit down and talk about and clearly explain your concerns about ArabTRUST matters but you haven't accepted. Why?
    By the way a recent ArabTRUST tweet said "AT position not changed we want change but until that happens we work with whoever is running the club". Seems sensible, fair and practical to me and probably most reasonable Arabs too.
    Maybe you should change your username to Rattled Arab because you clearly are.
    I havn't lied about anything. I asked you twice for any evidence that AT have acted to move forward on the aims set out in Gavins interview. Twice you have deflected and twice you've refused.
    I have no wish to sit down with you or anyone else at AT - a bizarre invitation by the way.
    If you won't (can't more likely) list even the smallest action that AT have taken to foster change in the Boardroom since that pre relegation interview it seems likely that there hasn't been any action.
    You're obviously unhappy that AT is being highlighted for inaction and just responding with daft insults and weird observations.
    So lets give it one more try. Answer the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    For someone only too swift to have a pop at fellow Arabs it's obvious you didn't even bother to read opening link

https://stv.tv/sport/football/135187...ed-fans-group/

If you have read it then you wouldn't have responded with more FAKE NEWS but of course you're just stirring. So so sad. Never ever thought I'd be so ashamed of fellow Arabs but hey ho I'm sure you've a few mates like the Tangerine & Black bearer of the Butchers Apron to support your silly extremist views
    Hope you're not the PR man at AT
    Deary me.

That's all it looks like they do M, it's a good thing but that seems to be all they do?
    Clearly there is much more to the organisation than that, a quick look at their website will tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackandtangerine View Post
    Hiya ahlltanyirhide any news yet or were you just making it up??
    All good things come to those who wait

Mugs ceramic mugs

Can anyone name any other supporters organisations that never raised any alarm bells or had concerns about the running of the club?
    The Blue Order, Dundee Supporters Society, and all supporter organisations affiliated to Celtic Football Club (coz if big jock knew, then surely to phukk someone else did

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    All good things come to those who wait
    Theres mair chance oh mckinnon starting with two up top i reckon

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Maybe you should change your username to Rattled Arab because you clearly are.
    I havn't lied about anything. I asked you twice for any evidence that AT have acted to move forward on the aims set out in Gavins interview. Twice you have deflected and twice you've refused.
    I have no wish to sit down with you or anyone else at AT - a bizarre invitation by the way.
    If you won't (can't more likely) list even the smallest action that AT have taken to foster change in the Boardroom since that pre relegation interview it seems likely that there hasn't been any action.
    You're obviously unhappy that AT is being highlighted for inaction and just responding with daft insults and weird observations.
    So lets give it one more try. Answer the question?
    Just for you Stoke, to put a smile on your face, I can honesty confirm now that to the best of my knowledge ArabTRUST have encouraged at least one capable person to join the DUFC Board and continue to liaise with ST and other Directors on a weekly basis to achieve change. Now for goodness sake shut yer moaning pus!
    Last edited by Retired Arab; 12-09-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)