+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Halifax Town 14.09.19

Cheers one and all. Appreciated.

Did anyone else hear Mark Stallard refer to our record goal scorer as 'Sir' Les Bradd

Should Doyle have the captaincy taken away now? I don't get to games at the moment so have nothing other than the stats of two sendings off in less than two months to base a view on. On that alone, I'd say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    The big question now is whether we are going to carry on what we were doing first half with 11 men or “respect the point” and shut up shop to try and hold onto what we’ve got?
    Weren't we already 'respecting the point'. Our two best chances to score are on the bench.

This is Ardley's fault, he brought Doyle to Notts, he's made him undroppable. He needs to go.

Did I cause that goal by my moaning post? I'll take the credit anyway.

Brilliant Wootton... COME ON NOW.

Now then, can we defend? We were guilty of allowing a lot of leads to slip earlier this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Weren't we already 'respecting the point'. Our two best chances to score are on the bench.

This is Ardley's fault, he brought Doyle to Notts, he's made him undroppable. He needs to go.

Did I cause that goal by my moaning post? I'll take the credit anyway.

This would be a perfect time for a fresh Dennis to come on and keep the attacking pressure on them, unfortunately this is Ardley he'll bring on defensive substitutions and we'll concede an equaliser late on and he'll be happy with the point

Wish Doyle had got sent off first half! He should now be dropped if the manager has the balls to do it

and Bolton have conceded 5 goals yet again, they must be close to a record of seeing 5 go past them in consecutive games. This will be the 5th in a row in the main competitions.

Next opponent Bromley now 1-0 up at Eastleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    This would be a perfect time for a fresh Dennis to come on and keep the attacking pressure on them, unfortunately this is Ardley he'll bring on defensive substitutions and we'll concede an equaliser late on and he'll be happy with the point
    I too think that a fresh Dennis would be the right player to come on right now.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast