+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumour on incoming transfer...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    They were like us when he joined, relegation candidates, but they finished in 13th, 9 points above us. Obviously not all down to him, but KN gives him some some credit for making a difference. I don't think he will be a fringe player, and at 20, is obviously a better prospect than Walker, who was a filler signing.
    I am not knocking the lad Bo, merely questioning how he can be a "quality signing" when he has only ever had 9 league games?......surely he is a "potential prospect" similar to Yates?......if it works out, then it is all gravy

AH stated that he has been inundated with offers from agents saying "so and so is available"....I would love to know one or two of these players names, apparently one of them was a Nolo target signing last summer....now he is available....spill the heinz AH, we want some proper rumours
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 13-01-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    A striker and CB are absolutely priorities.
    The same thing is being said on every thread, so it's not just a case of opinion, all the fans can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    The same thing is being said on every thread, so it's not just a case of opinion, all the fans can see it.
    Yup. I wonder if we'll end up having a Trew-esque transfer window and totally ignore the glaring inadequacies in the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Yup. I wonder if we'll end up having a Trew-esque transfer window and totally ignore the glaring inadequacies in the squad.
    I don't see AH bringing someone in to "appease" the supporters or KN letting him.

If we don't get the striker we want I doubt that it will be due to lack of trying. The possibility of Grant going back has to be a concern - drift in and out regardless he puts points on the board.

I think we need a CB and striker WITH PACE. It's the major thing we're lacking at both ends of the field. Showed today with how good Matt Green looked against our defence. Easier said than done to get those players in tho...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I think we need a CB and striker WITH PACE. It's the major thing we're lacking at both ends of the field. Showed today with how good Matt Green looked against our defence. Easier said than done to get those players in tho...
    I actually thought Matt Rhead looked decent too but he should have scored that chance he had that he put wide. I was certainly relieved to see him go off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12