+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 153 of 625 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    I've already said it isn't a great start and I've already said there are question marks over our recruitment strategy.
    Surely you cannot be begrudging of other’s on this forum who write of their disappointment of such matters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    The league is going to be tougher this year. Given the size of the clubs we don't have a divine right to finish above hearts and hibs every year.
    The level of entitlement is pathetic.
    The only sense of entitlement from fans, is that we should be entitled to people who run our club with some sense

Mason, you've just been revelling in the fact that AbMad "I hate Derek McInnes" club (total membership 1 circa 2014-2017) has swelled in ranks recently.

I'd just like to remind everyone that you made the rather entertaining comment that McInnes was poison and his position untenable in October 2015 after we went through a bad spell after a record breaking winning run. I think it's probably relevant to others when judging your credibility on this subject.

If McInnes is finally sacked for poor performance you will be the equivalent of the hypochondriac who dies at 85 and has 'I told you I was sick' engraved on their tombstone.

If forums weren't full of moaning malcontent c*nts then they probably wouldn't exist. It's just getting pretty tedious and depressing on here because it's clear that many have already made up their minds about the manager. Let's be honest - if we had started strongly McInnes would still only be a poor performance against Celtic away from being responsible for everything wrong with the club.

Can't wait for us to be back to being truly sh*te again because at least then I can join in.
    I can only imagine what it will be like when we (in probability) lose to Hibs in the League Cup at Easter Road and then lose to the Dhims at the Brendanbeau a few days later.
    In to October, 8th or so in the league at best and 50% of the chances of us winning a trophy done.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I can only imagine what it will be like when we (in probability) lose to Hibs in the League Cup at Easter Road and then lose to the Dhims at the Brendanbeau a few days later.
    In to October, 8th or so in the league at best and 50% of the chances of us winning a trophy done.
    To be honest, it's like the boy who cried wolf.
    The constant tedious, depressive, repetitive nature of the posts has just dumbed down and diluted the time when it may actually be merited.
    I'm already have become numb to these posts and largely ignore most of late.

The clappies are adopting that stance because even they can see it but don’t have moral fibre to admit they were wrong. Hating that thick arrogant smug Hun is fine, welcome aboard, we’re an open church

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To be honest, it's like the boy who cried wolf.
    The constant tedious, depressive, repetitive nature of the posts has just dumbed down and diluted the time when it may actually be merited.
    I'm already have become numb to these posts and largely ignore most of late.
    I think the problem is that a lot of fans have largely already written off the season.
    Hearts I'd say were uncatchable, so the best we'll get is 4th
    Next week we're underdogs in the League Cup, our best chance of winning a trophy probably.

If going in to October we are 8th and say 13 points behind Hearts (who have Livi & St Johnstone at home in the next 2 games) then we can forget about 3rd let alone 2nd.

It looks like, and also feels like we're in for a long boring season of low scoring games and scrabbling about for wins.

That understandably leads to folk being p1ssed off, and I include myself in that.

I think the problem is that a lot of fans have largely already written off the season.
    Next week we're underdogs in the League Cup, our best chance of winning a trophy probably.

If going in to October we are 8th and say 13 points behind Hearts (who have Livi & St Johnstone at home in the next 2 games) then we can forget about 3rd let alone 2nd.

It looks like, and also feels like we're in for a long boring season of low scoring games and scrabbling about for wins.

That understandably leads to folk being p1ssed off, and I include myself in that.
    Yes, Hearts have started well and benefited by a dubious decision or two.
    The season has a long way to go though so lets see how it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The clappies are adopting that stance because even they can see it but don’t have moral fibre to admit they were wrong. Hating that thick arrogant smug Hun is fine, welcome aboard, we’re an open church
    Mason, out of interest, you are the chairman of AFC.....who do you replace DM with?
    Not intended to be a smart a**e question, just interested.
    It's not a question we need to worry about for at least a year I reckon, unless we have an absolute disaster of a season, but asking anyway.

I don't think Hearts are uncatchable but the happy clappers are short signed and unambitious.

We shouldn't be looking at Hearts, we should be looking at the poor start by Celtic and Sevco.

If we started the way we should have, we would be putting the pressure on both teams.

The excuse from the happy clappers during the Delia season would always be "they'll sign our best players" but that's been debunked already.

We've ****ed it for the league already and don't look great shakes for the cups if things don't improve.

Page 153 of 625 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast