+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Coco hearing next week

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    That should obviously have said "can" in the last part of the sentence that relates to those able to get to ER (bl00dy phone!)
    No we will not all agree, opinions is the name of the game/debate, i am comfortable with that, it is standard,

What i can say is everyone around me home or away are in agreement that we look forward to every game because of how we are playing, Kikos feck up v Brentford was followed by the Kiko Cassilla song and we all love Leeds for the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    No we will not all agree, opinions is the name of the game/debate, i am comfortable with that, it is standard,

What i can say is everyone around me home or away are in agreement that we look forward to every game because of how we are playing, Kikos feck up v Brentford was followed by the Kiko Cassilla song and we all love Leeds for the rest of the game.
    Hope you and others who sing his name are able to do so at seasons end, genuinely and sincerely I do, I just dont think you will.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Hope you and others who sing his name are able to do so at seasons end, genuinely and sincerely I do, I just dont think you will.
    Try 35,000 plus every home game, and however many tickets we get every away game.

Try 35,000 plus every home game, and however many tickets we get every away game.
    Dont care how many, just wther they are right, unlike sheep like you who would swallow anything the club puts in front of you as long as it had a Leeds shirt on.

You and others took the real fans out of context, tthats your perogative.do i care wehter you have the time to or not, i dont think so.

My point was/is, i spend a fortune watching our team and yet i dont slag the team/players off, when i see it on here from people who dont go it boils my piss big time, like that or not. I have been with the team wether we win or lose, im not going to sit here and listen to half hearted comments when we win, because when we lose mst of you are unbearable.
    Your trouble Pete is you tend to generalise, ie - "Most on here" so everyone takes offence as opposed to you saying who the **** you are talking about, whilst we mostly know you are on about our resident doom monger WTF you don't usually actually say so - then you get on everyones wick [Rev, Oz me etc]

So if I where you I would say who your argument is with if you want to pick one not just generalising -as you risk offending everyone and then backtacking as you have had to do with the Rev.

Just saying like.

I assume you are eaither a ticket holder in the Kop or the South stand?
    I've been to half a dozen home games this season - usually in the East stand - and believe me it's not 100% dedicated loyal rah rah bloody rah all game there mate - the moaning usually starts straight after Bamfords first "Miss" and the grumbling gets more pronounced with every "Miss" thereafter.

Not everyone attending ER is a happy clapper

Opinions mate - we all have'em, and i've learned it's pointless rowing with people who have a different one to mine.

Did anyone see the Fulham keeper yesterday against Barnsley..maybe Kiko isn't that bad after all

Pete,

question for you on Meslier. May be callous but...

If Meslier plays and chokes is it really any different for Leeds than if he sits the bench the rest of the season and then moves on to another club?

I don't want to see anyone fail but if you don't get the chance on the big stage does it really matter if fail when you do get the chance.

Has to be pretty depressing to sit behind someone that's given up as many points as he has for us this season. High level athletes want the chance regardless of what others think. You aren't at this level unless someone thinks you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Your trouble Pete is you tend to generalise, ie - "Most on here" so everyone takes offence as opposed to you saying who the **** you are talking about, whilst we mostly know you are on about our resident doom monger WTF you don't usually actually say so - then you get on everyones wick [Rev, Oz me etc]

So if I where you I would say who your argument is with if you want to pick one not just generalising -as you risk offending everyone and then backtacking as you have had to do with the Rev.

Just saying like.
    You are correct Tich, Have taken on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    I assume you are eaither a ticket holder in the Kop or the South stand?
    I've been to half a dozen home games this season - usually in the East stand - and believe me it's not 100% dedicated loyal rah rah bloody rah all game there mate - the moaning usually starts straight after Bamfords first "Miss" and the grumbling gets more pronounced with every "Miss" thereafter.

Not everyone attending ER is a happy clapper

Opinions mate - we all have'em, and i've learned it's pointless rowing with people who have a different one to mine.
    East stand, lot in there though, think what i was trying to say was course we all get frustrated when we do not finish teams off but all around are applauding in general the effort the lads put in week in week out and the football we are playing is as attractive as it has been for a long long time.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)