+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 591 of 950 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 9497

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    So what have you got so far? Links to Morton, racist, now lives up North. Claims to know JackJarvis although it doesn't appear that JackJarvis knows him and unhealthy interest in pre-match rituals of visiting fans.

What about Masons theory? Take him in as a witness, see what he knows.
    The net is closing in. You're getting cold with the "now lives up north" bit though

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    The net is closing in. You're getting cold with the "now lives up north" bit though
    In your statement dated 'yesterday 3.25pm' you stated you lived North of Stoney. Are you now saying this is incorrect?

Got him lads.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    In your statement dated 'yesterday 3.25pm' you stated you lived North of Stoney. Are you now saying this is incorrect?

Got him lads.
    In as much as just about any point on the globe can be considered "north" of somewhere that is correct.

However considering this is an ABERDEEN forum and I live in Aberdeen I consider the finding "now lives up north" to be misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Are the black with red topped socks wearing Cowdenbeath a wee team too
    Their socks are blue with a white turnover so stand easy. You can get fully behind them against Hearts with a clear conscience.

Their socks are blue with a white turnover so stand easy. You can get fully behind them against Hearts with a clear conscience.
    Name:  cowdenbeath_2018-2019-1st.gif
Views: 183
Size:  6.6 KB

Name:  cowdenbeath 3.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  8.6 KB

Name:  cowdenbeath 2.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  10.6 KB

A history of home and away kits having them

Ill pass on ever backing them
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-07-2019 at 04:58 PM.

A history of home and away kits having them

Ill pass on ever backing them
    Yet you're happy supping in the company of Auchinleck Talbot fans.

Strange indeed.

Yet you're happy supping in the company of Auchinleck Talbot fans.

Strange indeed.
    What you on about. No black n red hun socks there

I didn't even meet a hun there. Everyone was the "'Bot and Killie", "the 'Bot and Ayr", one guy was even the "'bot and killie and ayr". But most supported Auchinleck and nobody else. I spoke to maybe 30 folk over the course of the day. Not a bad average of non huns

So explain your point as I'm lost

Is it as f@cked up a point as accusing Aberdeen fans of picking on Shay Logan in a racist manner and then sticking up for JJs racism? or hoping the a football team being wiped out in a plane crash is karma in advance for a few "skirmishes" with Torino fans

What you on about. No black n red hun socks there

I didn't even meet a hun there. Everyone was the "'Bot and Killie", "the 'Bot and Ayr", one guy was even the "'bot and killie and ayr". But most supported Auchinleck and nobody else. I spoke to maybe 30 folk over the course of the day. Not a bad average of non huns

So explain your point as I'm lost

Is it as f@cked up a point as accusing Aberdeen fans of picking on Shay Logan in a racist manner and then sticking up for JJs racism? or hoping the a football team being wiped out in a plane crash is karma in advance for a few "skirmishes" with Torino fans
    My point is Auchinleck Talbot are a Hun club. Willie Young LOYAL TSC is a bit of a clue.

Point made.

My point is Auchinleck Talbot are a Hun club. Willie Young LOYAL TSC is a bit of a clue.

Point made.
    That's pretty rank. I agree there. But fans as you know can tarnish a club, given your racism claims against "your own" club

But that's supporters that's not the club its self

Cowdenbeath were a merger of two teams. One being Cowdenbeath Rangers who were named after...………..Rangers 1872-2012. Bit worse that a supporters club. Then there is the socks, there is also the Donald Findlay reign and now they are managed by a proper hun f@ck in Garry Bolan
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-07-2019 at 05:32 PM.

That's pretty rank. I agree there. But fans as you know can tarnish a club, given your racism claims

But that's supporters that's not the club

Cowdenbeath were a merger of two teams. One being Cowdenbeath Rangers who were named after...………..Rangers 1872-2012. Bit worse that a supporters club. Then there is the socks, there is also the Donald Findlay reign and now they are managed by a proper hun f@ck in Garry Bolan
    I think we could perhaps admit both clubs are tarred somewhat with the hun brush and draw a line under It.

Page 591 of 950 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601641691 ... LastLast