+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Benik Afobe

Wokes, I understand there is an option to buy at the end of the season.

Wolves have paid a loan fee for Afobe with an option to buy, but they are under no obligation to do so. It's up to Afobe to try and impress and produce the goods on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    If he produces the goods on the field and scores goals for Wolves then i'm happy. I wasn't happy with the way he departed Wolves, but he wanted to play in the premier league.
    Yeah agreed, kissing the badge one week, wanting a move the next.

All water under the bridge now, this is nothing but good news. I hope he carries on where he left off, a quality striker in this division.

Makes me wonder though, is this a humbling experience for him?

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

All water under the bridge now, this is nothing but good news. I hope he carries on where he left off, a quality striker in this division.

Hey mate, these people have no idea what a "humbling experience" is, different world.

Good signing though!

According Sky Sports, it looks like Wolves are going to take up the option to sign Afobe on a permanent deal. A good addition to the squad, i'm not sure if he would be our main outlet up top, all depends on other arrivals.

More Info Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

I can't believe wolves are going to sign afobe he left to join a bigger club but couldn't hack it in the premier so the wolves take him back.Why not rondon a much better option

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    I can't believe wolves are going to sign afobe he left to join a bigger club but couldn't hack it in the premier so the wolves take him back.Why not rondon a much better option
    why is Rondon a better option this I've got to hear!?

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    why is Rondon a better option this I've got to hear!?
    er because Rondon's goal scoring record in the Prem although not good is considerably better than Afobe's who scored as many last season as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    er because Rondon's goal scoring record in the Prem although not good is considerably better than Afobe's who scored as many last season as I did.

Benik 10 in 62 Rondon 24 in 108 there ain't much to choose there.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)