+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Typical BBC , panel made up of 80% who voted remain in a town where nearly 70% voted leave. Out of touch as usual.

Well that's probably true but the idea is to create debate otherwise everyone will just agree with each other .

Should be No debate.
    LEAVE WON. Rightly or wrongly. Democracy Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Should be No debate.
    LEAVE WON. Rightly or wrongly. Democracy Rules
    Nobody said any different Jules , leaving we are and the referendum result respected .

The issues moved on to how we leave that will enable the country to prosper .

That will probably be the main debate tonight , Labour are increasingly looking towards remaining in the single market although they haven't officially announced that as yet .

Many want a hard brexit within the tories .

The EU are in total control of the whole negotiations , many want to simply walk away and accept WTO rules or strike trade deals where they can .

Nest of vipers mate , the country becomes more divided by the day as you will see tonight if you tune in .

At last night's vote Dennis Skinner voted with the Tory Government .

That in itself tells you how divided this country is right now .

Labour mp's probably won't want to attend, there too busy coming up with new ideas from the seventies' one thing we should all look out for tonight are the blatant plants in the audience. In my home town they should stick out like a sore thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Labour mp's probably won't want to attend, there too busy coming up with new ideas from the seventies' one thing we should all look out for tonight are the blatant plants in the audience. In my home town they should stick out like a sore thumb.
    Never fails to amaze me Bankend this returning to the 1970's under Labour .

Foreign governments own many of our former nationalised industries but apparently when we do it's going back in time .

In the 1970's kids went to uni and didn't leave with debts of £60k .

Kids could get on the housing ladder .

There were no agencies or zero hours contract jobs .

Strong trade unions stopped you from getting exploited .

The unregulated finance industry didn't almost bankrupt the world .

I could go on mate .

Labour haven't the answers to everything by any means but they are willing to tackle the massive problems we are seeing today .

The Tories are happy to see things stay just as they are thank you very much , that's never reight mate .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/revealed-how-the-world-gets-rich-from-privatising-british-public-services-9874048.html
    Last edited by animallittle3; 14-12-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Sorry animal, I can see your point, dont agree, and the labour party for years now have ducked many an important issue. How bout Rotherham for starters? I agree the tories aren't worth a great deal, as it stands at the moment, they are an embarrassment. And other countries not only state own their own utilities, but own ours as well. The French own a good chunk of our infrastructure. In the seventies, how many kids went to uni? Right fast forward to now, how many go now? Doing pointless degrees they will never get a job in. Population, 1970. Then thanks to Blair and co look at it now, tho admittedly letting the former commonwealth in contributed also. Labour, conservative or whoever, we just have to suck it up, because globalisation is happening anyway. Whether we like it or not, bringing on our cultural suicide by our own hands. Depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Sorry animal, I can see your point, dont agree, and the labour party for years now have ducked many an important issue. How bout Rotherham for starters? I agree the tories aren't worth a great deal, as it stands at the moment, they are an embarrassment. And other countries not only state own their own utilities, but own ours as well. The French own a good chunk of our infrastructure. In the seventies, how many kids went to uni? Right fast forward to now, how many go now? Doing pointless degrees they will never get a job in. Population, 1970. Then thanks to Blair and co look at it now, tho admittedly letting the former commonwealth in contributed also. Labour, conservative or whoever, we just have to suck it up, because globalisation is happening anyway. Whether we like it or not, bringing on our cultural suicide by our own hands. Depressing.
    Somethings got to change mate , the lid will blow off this country one day , you can feel it and when it does it won't be pleasant .

Thatcher and Blair have much to answer for .

Well on that we agree, thatcher well and truly set the ball rolling by near destroyin tarn. Blair said no worries, you can all work in McDonalds, then opened the doors to everyone in Europe that might quite like to work in McDonalds. Who would have thought that would turn out bad?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast