+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bolton Wanderers Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    So a 1-0 win is not good enough for you then? Talk about deluded.
    There’s nothing deluded about wanting your team to take some of the chances created. 1-0 is always a risky score line. 1 slip and it’s 2 points down the drain. With our defence there’s always a mistake in there somewhere. Like I said earlier score some of your chances and you’ve got a better chance of winning games.

How's about score a few more of the chances AND be able to close out games. That would be nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    How's about score a few more of the chances AND be able to close out games. That would be nice!!
    That would be perfect Shark. Unfortunately with our team it’s highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    There’s nothing deluded about wanting your team to take some of the chances created. 1-0 is always a risky score line. 1 slip and it’s 2 points down the drain. With our defence there’s always a mistake in there somewhere. Like I said earlier score some of your chances and you’ve got a better chance of winning games.
    Of course your deluded as not every game are we going to get 5 or more good scoring chances and that is also the same even for Man City. We have to learn to close out games when circumstances dictate it.

we need to ask Santa for a striker who can put away easy chances.

I heard a scout on phone saying a few things apparently his co worker was at notts county game and he was off to derby vs shef u game after half time. I have no idea why though

Well he was ether a scout or a pie dealer 😂
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 21-10-2018 at 04:21 PM.

A nippy striker to play off Smudge would do nicely. Jack Dunn ex Liverpool would be my choice. Currently a Warrington Town player I believe. 23 years old and knows where the net is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Cam put me down.
    How can I send you the money pal?
    When are you back up in Barnsley visiting I’ll get you a ticket you can sit with the educated group ��
    You can pay me next time we meet. Was looking at Christmas but flights a bit pricey. So it's the 3 of us again, I only do the minimum of $2 a line for a laugh so you and Brin are up to a full pint each now. A syndicate at work sprung up this week and they piled in $1K with no luck. Funny thing is, the other major lottery here is the PowerBall, jackpot last night was $480M and casual players aren't in because the MegaMillions is better at $1.6B The draw is Tuesday so 3pts at Middlesborough and $1.6B will make it a good week

Ok cheers Cam.
    I’m sure I can stretch to a pint.
    Let me know when your over pal and I’ll sort tickets and a beer.

Nice perspective on yesterday's game here from a Bolton fan. Good to see some balanced thoughts from this young lass. She even mentions Smith's chance which the Sky Sports highlights have left out altogether

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTmB3TB27m0

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast