+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: If Sean goes

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Interesting that, Nixon generally knows the time of day.
    The fat Jock barsteward's guesses are as bad as TEC's!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Alan Nixon of the Sun says all this is Sean’s own people stirring the pot.

Attachment 7069

Sun saying Sean to be appointed next week
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...-sean-dyche-2/

Still not many suggestions for a replacement.
    Latest is Jaap Stam!
    Steve McClaren to be the next Burnley boss

Roy Hodgson in the frame-

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Steve McClaren to be the next Burnley boss
    McClaren was at the Preston/Villa game last night and said he expects to be back in Management soon, Make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The fat Jock barsteward's guesses are as bad as TEC's!
    Not one to disagree with you normally BT but on this I must. In my experience Nixon is more often than not spot on, and especially regarding BFC. On Twitter he's very informative, and usually right. I've no axe to grind for the guy, I don't read his paper, I don't know him, just saying how I've found the stuff he tweets, and it's fairly reliable I've found.

Not one to disagree with you normally BT but on this I must. In my experience Nixon is more often than not spot on, and especially regarding BFC. On Twitter he's very informative, and usually right. I've no axe to grind for the guy, I don't read his paper, I don't know him, just saying how I've found the stuff he tweets, and it's fairly reliable I've found.
    It must be about three seasons ago now and I regularly posted under the old regime about the outcome of his predictions. Honestly, our old dog did better...!

I wouldn't know about his predictions BT. I don't bother with all that social media stuff normally, but when the transfer windows are open I check his twitter feed. He generally seems to know what's going on, as he should in his line of work, and I never get the impression he's bull****ting. Just on who's going where, and which clubs want what in the window, I don't think you can beat him. Far more credible than that chap on here anyway, the one ordering taxis all over the place for various players who never turn up. But I like reading them both, I love a good rumour.

I wouldn't know about his predictions BT. I don't bother with all that social media stuff normally, but when the transfer windows are open I check his twitter feed. He generally seems to know what's going on, as he should in his line of work, and I never get the impression he's bull****ting. Just on who's going where, and which clubs want what in the window, I don't think you can beat him. Far more credible than that chap on here anyway, the one ordering taxis all over the place for various players who never turn up. But I like reading them both, I love a good rumour.
    I bet he didn't see that one coming Sinkov

Wrong again Alto! I had already ordered sinkov a...

Attachment 7073

While you are being transported to an unknown destination sinkov, please check just how many TEC got right and the torture might then not be too extreme!

A few for you...
    Westwood.
    Lowton.
    Brady.
    Hendrick.
    Gudmundsson. (Before anyone else was on it!)
    Pope. (Again - before anyone else was on it!)

TEC got a few wrong admittedly but so does fat bollox and he gets paid fortunes whereas TEC only does it for the abuse!

Whenever he does go- my man would be Roy Keane

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)