+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Lambeth Council

@lambeth_council
    Despite clear advice, over 3000 people spent today in Brockwell Park, many of them sunbathing or in large groups. This is unacceptable. Unfortunately, the actions of a minority now means that, following police advice, Brockwell Park will be closed tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Lambeth Council

@lambeth_council
    Despite clear advice, over 3000 people spent today in Brockwell Park, many of them sunbathing or in large groups. This is unacceptable. Unfortunately, the actions of a minority now means that, following police advice, Brockwell Park will be closed tomorrow.
    wre they all doing the lambeth walk?

Are the daily updates on live tv absolutely necessary? 3 high ranking personnel having to drop whatever they are doing to answer the same questions . Surely we would be better served if they could get on with finding the solution to this dreadful situation? May be every other day ?

Rotherham Council
    @RMBCPress
    ·
    3 Apr
    BREAKING NEWS: More than 13,000 Rotherham households will receive a £200 Council Tax discount after the Council announced plans to roll out a #Coronavirus hardship fund to the least financially resillient.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Seems most of the problem is from the London area and south and south east of the capital. Just apply it down there !!
    Or create the first new hospital in double quick time
    Oh forgot it's London

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    He only became the DPP in 2008. It’s a bit harsh to lay the blame on him personally for failings that had been going on for a number of years by then.

Establishment? He's a human rights lawyer who has tweaked the noses of several governments.
    It's going to be a testing time for Kerr having to defend a member of his beloved legal profession at the same time playing fair by the leader of the Labour Party ffs
    Watch this space

Yet another K...Head...make that 2

Kyle Walker, Scottish Health Minister. Walker partying with 2 “ *** workers” and the Minister admitting 2 visits to her holiday home, both have apologised so that’s ok then .

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Kyle Walker, Scottish Health Minister. Walker partying with 2 “ *** workers” and the Minister admitting 2 visits to her holiday home, both have apologised so that’s ok then .

Dont know why youve moved this thread Cam. 80% of the posts relate back the virus

Before any further sanctions they should make an example of those that have been caught starting with the Minister in Scotland.
    It's my understanding that they've broken the law . Press charges. Huge fine, criminal record.
    Yes I know it takes time and resources but it could act as a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Before any further sanctions they should make an example of those that have been caught starting with the Minister in Scotland.
    It's my understanding that they've broken the law . Press charges. Huge fine, criminal record.
    Yes I know it takes time and resources but it could act as a deterrent.
    Totally agree , but if you apologise when youve been caught thats ok.
    Dont do as i do, do as I say

Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast