+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup Sweepstake

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    One of the ladies I have asked conducted our office sweepstake yesterday and is very strict indeed as I found out when I tried to swap Senegal for Germany.

She is a very knowledgeable Blade (she even told me how to spell knowledgeable) and is helping to conduct the draw under strictest scrutiny at 3.00 pm (FIFA executives have been invited).

Think we have 21 now Aya. You need to be at your most persuasive to get us up to 32 by this afternoon. UTB
    Glad to hear all above board 😊.....22 now....why don't we keep cut off but take out the duffers from the draw for the shortfall ie Iran SArabia etc?

I reckon we'll get to 24 so that's one team from each group. ...and nobody likes to get a no hoper 😎

I’ll do it - What do I need to do ??

QUOTE=Ayamonteblade;38919382]Glad to hear all above board 😊.....22 now....why don't we keep cut off but take out the duffers from the draw for the shortfall ie Iran SArabia etc?

I reckon we'll get to 24 so that's one team from each group. ...and nobody likes to get a no hoper 😎[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Is there a prize, other than the warm satisfaction of being randomly chosen to feel superior to everyone else?
    Who needs to be randomly chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by Game_of_thow~ins View Post
    I’ll do it - What do I need to do ??

QUOTE=Ayamonteblade;38919382]Glad to hear all above board ��.....22 now....why don't we keep cut off but take out the duffers from the draw for the shortfall ie Iran SArabia etc?

I reckon we'll get to 24 so that's one team from each group. ...and nobody likes to get a no hoper ��
    [/QUOTE]

Nice one GOT nearly there now..............

Gray
    Diode
    Guanche
    B58
    Mahatma
    SOB
    Herbert
    TT (off on his hols............again I think)

plus quite a few others

interested?

Nice one GOT nearly there now..............

Gray
    Diode
    Guanche
    B58
    Mahatma
    SOB
    Herbert
    TT (off on his hols............again I think)

plus quite a few others

interested?[/QUOTE]

Some stalwarts there Aya that may like to be in. Should we extend the deadline or do we stick to 2.30 pm today? Quite happy for you to do the draw if you prefer. Was only offering the strict ladies if it helps. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far.

The strict lady has just commented that we could extend it to 4 pm - what do you think Aya? Strict lady is a bit like Mark from the Guinness Book of Records on A League of Their Own only she smiles less!

Silverblade has had major problems re registering for this site. When she sets up a new registration it says she is already registered but when she tries to post it won't let her. However, she says she would like to join in if we will let her even though she is not technically a current poster.

The strict lady has just commented that we could extend it to 4 pm - what do you think Aya? Strict lady is a bit like Mark from the Guinness Book of Records on A League of Their Own only she smiles less!

Silverblade has had major problems re registering for this site. When she sets up a new registration it says she is already registered but when she tries to post it won't let her. However, she says she would like to join in if we will let her even though she is not technically a current poster.
    I will have a go,just to add a bit of CLASS. What's it gunna cost mi? UTCB

Both sound good to me - and I think strict lady should do the draw at just 3.55pm ...

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I will have a go,just to add a bit of CLASS. What's it gunna cost mi? UTCB
    you're already in Rod?! - unless you're entering twice

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    you're already in Rod?! - unless you're entering twice
    Well ya neva welcomed me Monte,i hope things will be different when/if we ever meet face to face.Expect a rude reaction from either or both the Chuckle bro's nar.UTCB

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast