+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Gumpie

FAO Gumpie

Watcha Mick,

Chance has come up so I am toying with Chessie Sunday are you interested? if so I will bell you in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Watcha Mick,

Chance has come up so I am toying with Chessie Sunday are you interested? if so I will bell you in the morning.
    Our Gel is home for the weekend Kev, otherwise, I would be temped mesenn. How you getting there anyhoo, new motor???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Our Gel is home for the weekend Kev, otherwise, I would be temped mesenn. How you getting there anyhoo, new motor???
    No mate can't pick it up till next week hence chance for Chessie, will probably give Malc a ring but if not it's only a fiver on official.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    No mate can't pick it up till next week hence chance for Chessie, will probably give Malc a ring but if not it's only a fiver on official.

In line with the majority of clubs, Notts are raising the ‘senior’ age category to 65+ for all new season ticket purchasers and match ticket sales.

However, existing season ticket holders aged 60 and above on 1 August 2018 can renew at the senior rate.

Ooer, when's you're birthday, Kev?

January

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    January

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    In line with the majority of clubs, Notts are raising the ‘senior’ age category to 65+ for all new season ticket purchasers and match ticket sales.

However, existing season ticket holders aged 60 and above on 1 August 2018 can renew at the senior rate.

Ooer, when's you're birthday, Kev?
    Turned 60 on the 5th of this month mate so it seems that I still qualify as a "wrinkly" just have to decide if to renew in the Kop or relocate to the Pavis now.