+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs away

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I would agree with this and would have had his name included, but the fact is he's already left - having a loan player as your captain must be about the most castrating thing a team could do and if I was an opposing player I'd be using that to rip the absolute pish all game.
    Yeah maybe. It is just for the couple of games Shinnie is out and could be seen as a thank you gesture to the lad before he goes. I'm nae that fussed either way.

In/oot - Out currently. Looking for a ticket or two. I've ended up having to be in Edinburgh on Saturday. Any help massively appreciated.
    Furryboots - Outside the ground
    Pre - Outside the ground probably
    Post - Out in Edinburgh
    Prediction - 0-2

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'd like to see Logan get the armband. Considine has a claim since he has been with us since the 70's or there a bouts but himself and Rooney aren't vocal enough to be captain material. I don't see any problem with McLean getting it even though he is off shortly.
    Shinnie gave the armband to McKenna when he was subbed in the Hamilton match.

There's no way that Logan deserves to be captain, he was at fault for yet another goal again on Sunday.

McKenna is the youngest member of the team, but you can see he's the most natural leader after Shinnie. No problem if MacLean gets it though, I think he's been excellent since the news of his move broke and has handled everything extremely well - his attitude on and off the park has been top drawer - he would be my second choice after McKenna. No other real leaders after that...

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    McKenna is the youngest member of the team, but you can see he's the most natural leader after Shinnie. No problem if MacLean gets it though, I think he's been excellent since the news of his move broke and has handled everything extremely well - his attitude on and off the park has been top drawer - he would be my second choice after McKenna. No other real leaders after that...
    Give the armband to McKenna ...lad deserves it and will hopefully give him more confidence going forward ...

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Give the armband to McKenna ...lad deserves it and will hopefully give him more confidence going forward ...
    Logan could be a good shout.. he's vocal and it could be the kick up the arse to get him concentrating more, he needs something as he's been average at best!

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Logan could be a good shout.. he's vocal and it could be the kick up the arse to get him concentrating more, he needs something as he's been average at best!
    I noticed the other week when Shinnie went off that McKenna was given the armband.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see O’Connor moved into midfield with Arnasun slotting in at the back.
    Maybe Arnasun would be a shout and why they have been protecting him in recent weeks for the next two games in mind.

Maynard to get the armband and hence net a double.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    McLean getting it would almost be as bad as when Foster got it

No it wouldn't, and I suppose you've noticed that I'm not McLean's biggest fan.

Foster being made captain was the lowest point in Aberdeen Football Club's history.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    No it wouldn't, and I suppose you've noticed that I'm not McLean's biggest fan.

Foster being made captain was the lowest point in Aberdeen Football Club's history.
    I’d agree up to that point but we completely bottomed out signing that fat f*ck *** case

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast