+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I tend to take the sun a record with a pinch of salt.
    They often are proven to place stories to try and sell interest or deflect news
    Same thing was said on here when they were on about Mcinnes talking to Sunderland then Sevco and Jack going to Sevco. Posters were shot down about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Same thing was said on here when they were on about Mcinnes talking to Sunderland then Sevco and Jack going to Sevco. Posters were shot down about that.
    I still don't believe that the Sunderland job was ever there to be taken by DM. More a case of him and AFC being sounded out by that hun Bain ready for the big swoop for him for the sevco job.

I could be way off the mark of course.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Thought this was a banter forum JJ
    Indeed it is and 100% should be, sadly some posters use the forum to turn a personal dislike of current players/coaches into a bore fest regardless of the thread...... all day long everyone is entitled to an opinion on anything......but FFS, for some if it is raining tomorrow it would/will be our current coach or one of the player’s fault......quite tiresome and perhaps the lack of activity on what you quite rightly say is a banter forum is a gauge accordingly.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I still don't believe that the Sunderland job was ever there to be taken by DM. More a case of him and AFC being sounded out by that hun Bain ready for the big swoop for him for the sevco job.

In this case you are, thankfully for our current coach he turned down the opportunity to be in charge of the Black Cats.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    In this case you are, thankfully for our current coach he turned down the opportunity to be in charge of the Black Cats.

SF
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

He's quoted as saying he was in talks and Milne is quoted as saying he's happy Mcinnes is (was) staying. So clearly there was something there, which was reported in the sun and daily record.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed it is and 100% should be, sadly some posters use the forum to turn a personal dislike of current players/coaches into a bore fest regardless of the thread...... all day long everyone is entitled to an opinion on anything......but FFS, for some if it is raining tomorrow it would/will be our current coach or one of the player’s fault......quite tiresome and perhaps the lack of activity on what you quite rightly say is a banter forum is a gauge accordingly.

SF
    Been scooping today Jj?

Interesting summation of Chris Forresters time at Peterborough which I found on Twitter.
    The player himself subsequenly replied to it saying it was very accurate...
    Sounds positive...

https://londonroad.net/2018/06/09/ch...ter-a-tribute/

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Been scooping today Jj?
    Again

I am sure he just comes on to look for Masons posts and then comment

He may consider Masons posts boring and negative (personally i don't), but he should pause and have a good look at his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's quoted as saying he was in talks and Milne is quoted as saying he's happy Mcinnes is (was) staying. So clearly there was something there, which was reported in the sun and daily record.
    Probably right enough. Not that I would expect Milne to realise if he or the club were just being sounded out regarding potential compensation or negotiating tactics.

I just remember thinking it was a bit fishy the way it was playing out at the time and then of course DM comes back as the saviour and all the ' i'm not f*cking leaving' memes got pumped out.

Ah who cares, there is more important stuff to worry about i.e has anyone clicked on the '13 things you just shouldn't put in a dishwasher' ad that seems to get through the ******* software? I don't own a dishwasher I'm just intrigued and I sure as hell aint clicking on it.

Page 89 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast