+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets 2017/18

crowds arnt the same these days at palmy ,the younger ones are scared off ,with half them banned ,resulting in poor atmosphere ,then theres last seasons poor show in the league and cups ,i really cant see any improvement in ticket sales this season ,only way i can see queens tempting new fans is by making a couple of big signings of the type thatl turn heads that wouldnt usually come along to palmy .

Here's an idea Queens . Why don't you get the turnstile attendants to hand out season ticket / junior blue forms to every QOS fan at the Derek Lyle testimonial game ? It's a cheap and easy way of advertising
    Or hand out junior blues membership forms to every school before they break up for summer holidays

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Here's an idea Queens . Why don't you get the turnstile attendants to hand out season ticket / junior blue forms to every QOS fan at the Derek Lyle testimonial game ? It's a cheap and easy way of advertising
    Or hand out junior blues membership forms to every school before they break up for summer holidays

Golden opportunity missed yesterday not having a float in the Guid Nychburris parade . What a way that would of been to advertise season tickets going on sale tomorrow . I remember not that long ago a group of Queens volunteers handing out season ticket forms and goody to the public at the parade . Why have things changed

PS - Falkirk have sold over 1,000 season tickets already

Regarding the handing out of the goodie bags in the parade.I was amongst those passing them out.The following day,a wee boy of about 8 or so saw me up the High Street and said "Hey Mister,you gave me a goodie bag on Saturday" I replied "Aye, did you like it wee man?" "Aye" was the reply. I then asked "And are ye comin' tae watch Queens next season. "Naw, ma dad says they're sh1te!!"Was the answer given.The wee rat!!😁

Took my parents across yesterday to buy their season tickets . The young lady who served them is a credit to the club . Service with a smile ....
    There's also some nice new club merchandise for sale . All with a fully embroidered club crest

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Took my parents across yesterday to buy their season tickets . The young lady who served them is a credit to the club . Service with a smile ....
    There's also some nice new club merchandise for sale . All with a fully embroidered club crest
    Yes very efficient young lady and also some super discounts on last season's kit - especially if you have young children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Yes very efficient young lady and also some super discounts on last season's kit - especially if you have young children.

Queens sold 810 season tickets last year with 355 of them being Junior Blues . Would love to see them figures beaten this season especially the JB's . Queens have done fantastic keeping the prices the same yet again so let's all try and give them something back by buying a season ticket if you can afford it

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Attachment 4739

Livingston FC ticket prices for 2017/18
    Queens ticket prices for 2017/18 if a season ticket holder

Adult - £14.22 per game
    Concessions - £8 per game
    16-21 year olds - £5 per game
    Junior Blues - £1 per game

The fact that I had to queue for a season ticket yesterday at Del's big game can only be described as an encouraging sign for the Queens. Perhaps they should have arranged some home friendly games as well to give people the opportunity to take in a game while having the chance to purchase a season ticket?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)