+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh v Vlad

I'm only referring to this fight tho Holy.

Interesting times Holy

AJ is a year younger then Tyson F - but when will Tyson get his license back?

PS have you put your name down for the Barry trip?

I still prefer WWF wrestling to boxing, and yes I know your all going to say its crap and fake etc.
    But well done to the lad Joshua, hes deserved it and Im interested to see where his career goes now. We dont have a Lennox Lewis or a David Haye anymore, and Tyson thingy is just a moron, so this is a great time for Josh to be a 'British' heavyweight champion.

Lennox Lewis was Canadian tho wasn't he? lol

Anyway I met up with a guy last week who for me is the guru of boxing. I asked him what he thought and guess what (without giving my opinion) he agreed with me and Laz 100%

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    My wife decided to pay the the extortionate Sky prices to watch this fight. £20.
    If you think that's a lot then watch to see how much the MayMac fight will be lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman View Post
    If you think that's a lot then watch to see how much the MayMac fight will be lol.
    That's a money spinner isn't it. pointless fight but of course I'd like to watch tho.

Mayweather easy (ish)

I've heard the price will be anything from £60 to £100 for the May Mac fight so if true I definitely won't be watching it! Should be an easy victory for Mayweather but having said that he is over 40 so you never know?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12