+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: George off to Hull?

good shout that bulmer hoped we would sign waghorn before he went to ipswich but most blades on all sites didnt rate him i always have to be honest and still think it would be a good short term signing certainly better than signing walters

So where’s Moore?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    So where’s Moore?
    According to the physio on the clip on the O/S,he’s damaged his quad,him,Couttsand Lundstram will not be considered for tonight,Jake Wright out for about 4-6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    According to the physio on the clip on the O/S,he’s damaged his quad,him,Couttsand Lundstram will not be considered for tonight,Jake Wright out for about 4-6 weeks
    Who the hell let Simon tek his quad bike? This club of ours is goin darn the pan. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Who the hell let Simon tek his quad bike? This club of ours is goin darn the pan. UTCB
    Your about as funny as Les Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Your about as funny as Les Dennis
    Well you're as thick as BENNY.Wor abart this fysio? UTCB

On a serious note (as opposed to much of the above) I’ve just read the equivalent thread on S2. No wonder George lost his confidence having to play in front of ignorant and idiotic “supporters” such as several on there.
    Playing on loan at Motherwell and Wimbledon in front of supporters who actually supported him, he showed what a decent keeper he can be.
    Sadly, because of the situation we were in at the time, he was thrown into the first team at a very early age to play behind a weak team with a dodgy defence in front of him, and a number of daft “supporters” behind him. No wonder his confidence got shot.
    Now, he obviously has to pursue his career away from BDBL which is a pity, because he is a local lad who came through our Academy, but wherever he goes next (probably Hull) I wish him all the best.

Rod desperate for attention again, thats hardly a first

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    On a serious note (as opposed to much of the above) I’ve just read the equivalent thread on S2. No wonder George lost his confidence having to play in front of ignorant and idiotic “supporters” such as several on there.
    Playing on loan at Motherwell and Wimbledon in front of supporters who actually supported him, he showed what a decent keeper he can be.
    Sadly, because of the situation we were in at the time, he was thrown into the first team at a very early age to play behind a weak team with a dodgy defence in front of him, and a number of daft “supporters” behind him. No wonder his confidence got shot.
    Now, he obviously has to pursue his career away from BDBL which is a pity, because he is a local lad who came through our Academy, but wherever he goes next (probably Hull) I wish him all the best.
    Wise words yet again Ronald I said he couldn't play in front of the kop ever again as they had lost confidence in him it's a shame cos as you say there is a very good keeper inside we just didn't give the lad the time to develop

Quote Originally Posted by mwblade View Post
    Rod desperate for attention again, thats hardly a first
    Cheers for givin me your attention mi owd,much appreciated.UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast