+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Devlins red card

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    For all those demanding that AFC do something about this decision , what can the club do , realistically ?
    They can put out a statement saying that they are appalled by the decision, they are putting the matter in the hands of their lawyers with a view to fighting the decision and they can advise that no employee of Aberdeen Football Club will be available for selection by the Scottish national team until this matter is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Does anyone know of the link for the reason of the judgement. We had one earlier in the thread for morelos just wondered it has been published yet.
    It has not been published yet. Shouldn't have to wait too long for it. I predicted a few days back that it will be a carbon-copy of this one: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/4...eonians-fc.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    They can put out a statement saying that they are appalled by the decision, they are putting the matter in the hands of their lawyers with a view to fighting the decision and they can advise that no employee of Aberdeen Football Club will be available for selection by the Scottish national team until this matter is resolved.
    But we have a chairman that wanted sevco straight back into the SPL. We have a chairman that told everyone to move on when fans were looking for titles to be stripped from the dead club after a decade of cheating and breaking rules. We have a chairman who publicly states scottish fitba needs a strong rangers and a long serving player who does the same. We have directors who sip the vile filth from the loving cup.

Our chairman thinks he's part of the big boys weegie club at Hampden and if you think he'll do anything to stand up for Aberdeen against his masters in weegieland, you're in for a big disappointment. He'll bend over, take it sideways and hope everyone has 'moved on' by the time of the St J's game and it's all blown over.

I have a slightly different take on the clear corruption taking place. To me, the appeals panel and citing panel are doing everything possible to make it appear that the referees are not making the mistakes they obviously are, and take your pick whether those "mistakes" are due to utter incompetence or absolute cheating.

Devlin - appeal refused - implication REFEREE DECISION CORRECT
    McGregor - not cited - implication REFEREE DECISION CORRECT
    Neismith - not cited - implication REFEREE DECISION CORRECT
    Dicker - appeal refused - implication REFEREE DECISION CORRECT
    Morelos - appeal allowed - referee didn't make decision so no impact on referee

Steve Clarke got it spot on when he said that Dicker lost his appeal as they didn't want Collum contaminated before celtic sevco game. The standard of refereeing is as poor as I can ever remember and that is saying something (remember Dallas at the recent game - lost count of how many decisions he got wrong - for both teams). I think this is the Glasgow mafia closing ranks to protect their own - how ridiculous is it that the citing requires all three former refs to agree before a player is cited - no involvement of former players/managers, nor of the ref involved in the match - no idea of who these 3 former refs are nor how they reached their decision. No transparency, no accountability all pre-requisites to allow corruption to go unchallenged

That's two ridiculous decisions in two days, they're not even bothering to hide their corruption now. Boycotting games is the only thing to do now.

Just read about the decision of the Devlin red card. “Frightening!”

We as a club need to get our act together and fight this corrupt sport in our country. It has actually become extremely embarrassing and something that you would expect from the Italian authorities.

We will whimper along though as the chairman of our club doesn’t like controversy and certainly doesn’t have the balls to hold the football authorities to count. The best thing about it that he would probably get backed by most clubs except obviously the two major influential clubs.
    Football in this country is f@cked and the corruption is now not even trying to be covered up. That’s me also out and I will never be back to a match in this country again unless it changes (it won’t).

As long as we have a hun sycophant like Milne in charge, along with Cormack, the happy clapping, foam hands, all American family day out experience lover in charge.... we’ll always take it up the sh1ter.

We had a chance as a club to re-engage with the fans by going to town on the SFA process, the panel & Craig Thomson....

But we’re “disappointed”....

Whoopy f*****g do!

****ing disgraceful. Is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That's two ridiculous decisions in two days, they're not even bothering to hide their corruption now. Boycotting games is the only thing to do now.
    I agree Jupiter and like you been saying it for years.

The problem being folk (across Scotland) can't wait to get tickets for the next bit of injustice to come their way. They keep funding it, so the GFA will keep delivering.

At least my cash is not showing support to this farce. I like Pacs thing going through the lower leagues, great thing to do...

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    I would say that we don't recognise the decision and as the appeals procedure is not fit for purpose as recent events have shown, and until there is agreement on a fair system that is based purely on the rules of the game then Devlin will be available for selection for the St Johnstone game.

This is exactly what the club should be doing, take them on or they risk losing an awful lot of fans this season !!

I honestly don't know if I want to attend another game this season now, absolutely shocking what has been going on so far this season....could it be all about getting a Hun v Tim title race on the go with TV rights up for renewal soon !?!?

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast