+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Max Lowe

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    All the players they are signing / loaning have a striking similarity, they're not splashing the cash.
    Doing it on the cheap will not be enough to secure the title I believe.
    They surely do have money worries (I read elsewhere they are awaiting court costs in a Mike Ashley case and they have other pending cases) else their trying to build up cash ahead of next year when Celtic get 9 in a row and they do everything they can to stop them getting 10.
    Max Lowe is the second best LB in Scotland this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Who's the best?

Who's the best?
    Tierney.

Tierney.
    This year?
    He's spent half of it injured

This year?
    Although regressed a bit, probably due to injuries, of which, he is getting a double hernia op after their final......Tierney is head and shoulders above any other LB.......Max is good, very good and I hope he goes onto great things, however, I’m sure even he would agree there are more scouts watching Tierney rather phoning the bold Franky boy atm imho.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Although regressed a bit, probably due to injuries, of which, he is getting a double hernia op after their final......Tierney is head and shoulders above any other LB.......Max is good, very good and I hope he goes onto great things, however, I’m sure even he would agree there are more scouts watching Tierney rather phoning the bold Franky boy atm imho.

SF
    I do not disagree, but a great injured player does not make an impact on the pitch.
    Any scouts watching Tierney will be holding off at the moment I would presume,waiting to see if he returns to the high level he was once at.

Tierney.

These two things combined have to be up there with some of the strangest things I've read on this forum.

This year?
    I agree with you. Lowe has been better than the Celtic lad this year.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    These two things combined have to be up there with some of the strangest things I've read on this forum.
    Is it aye?

Ok, I meant this season. I like Max Lowe, cracking player, proves the Langfield theory. Not better than Tierney though. Absolutely no chance.

Certainly a great marauding full-back type of yore but what use to be their Achilles heel was the defensive aspects of the game, and it applies to Max Lowe, in that I'm not wholly convinced yet that he can defend as well as he can attack...and by the looks of it, neither is Lampard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast