+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next 4 games

Next 4 games

Well guys and gals how do you think we will fair for the rest of September?

Crawley Town vs Notts County 0-2
    Notts County vs Lincoln City 2-1
    Exeter City vs Notts County 1-1
    Mansfield Town vs Notts County 0-1

For me this would be the perfect scenario, i know I'm asking for a lot but hey we are in cracking form so why not...

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Well guys and gals how do you think we will fair for the rest of September?

Crawley Town vs Notts County 0-2
    Notts County vs Lincoln City 2-1
    Exeter City vs Notts County 1-1
    Mansfield Town vs Notts County 0-1

For me this would be the perfect scenario, i know I'm asking for a lot but hey we are in cracking form so why not...
    I agree with the Crawley and Exeter results.....but if beat both Lincoln AND Mansfield, I'll be gobsmacked.....I'd be happy not losing to either of them....but I don't see it....I'd be more than happy with 1 win and 3 draws TBH

No, all four games will end up 3-3, trust me my judgement is sound...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Are you still drunk after your birthday Wedgie?

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    It's only a matter of time before one of your 3-3 predictions comes up, Wedgie. Then again .....

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    It's only a matter of time before one of your 3-3 predictions comes up, Wedgie. Then again .....
    One season we had back-to-back 3-3s v Charlton (not sure if it was one game in each season but deffo back-to-back games).....the home game was when we were given half the KOP with stewards down the middle.....it happens

....and you can read the numbers!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIoVV7MLhXk
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 13-09-2017 at 05:31 PM.

There was a story the other season about an Exeter fan who always bets on Exeter to win 4-1. Only happened a couple of times over the years for him - although once was the 4-1 at Meadow Lane a couple of years ago. Let's hope he doesn't win again in a few weeks.

Can't remember many 4-1 Notts victories over the years - except that brilliant Mick Walker season when we trounced both Derby and Leicester 4-1 at the Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    There was a story the other season about an Exeter fan who always bets on Exeter to win 4-1. Only happened a couple of times over the years for him - although once was the 4-1 at Meadow Lane a couple of years ago. Let's hope he doesn't win again in a few weeks.

Can't remember many 4-1 Notts victories over the years - except that brilliant Mick Walker season when we trounced both Derby and Leicester 4-1 at the Lane.

Remember the 4-1 victory against Carlisle in 2014 when we were almost dead and buried at the bottom.
    Last edited by JoePass; 13-09-2017 at 07:47 PM.

I'll have you know the last time I got it right was in October 2012 under Curly Wurly we drew 3-3 against that big Premier League team Bournemouth....that prat Mat Tubbs equalised in the 85min...