+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT:Bring back Kempo

OT:Bring back Kempo

I have argued with the doc for more years than I care to remember and we are hardly bosom buddies but something here does not sit right with me. I would say the same if it was MMM, roly, mike, Zil or even the appalling Yak You cannot simply ban a long established poster without explanation. I am astonished that other posters have not questioned this decision. It is not right and it diminishes people on here imo that they just seem to accept it. Bring him back and do it now.

Couldn’t agree more monty ...... bring the doc back

Ditto, or at least explain what he did to deserve banning.

Anyone catch what he put about Roly's Mrs? Completely out of order. That was not banter.

Anyway you've got him in other guises what you moaning for? He's not left ask Zilzal/IBS

Kempo is so famous they recently made a film about him starring James McAvoy. Bring them all back I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Anyone catch what he put about Roly's Mrs? Completely out of order. That was not banter.

Anyway you've got him in other guises what you moaning for? He's not left ask Zilzal/IBS
    Yes, I did see those comments. Tasteless. But I've seen worse on here. You, Brin, are rather sad. The point about democratic process and natural justice is that it doesn't simply apply to people you happen to like. As to your pathetic comments about kempo, Zil and IBS being a single individual I can only say you are a bigger idiot than I took you for and believe me, bucket boy, that's quite an achievement. If roly is upset - and he has never said so - he can sort it himself.

Bucket boy?

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Yes, I did see those comments. Tasteless. But I've seen worse on here. You, Brin, are rather sad. The point about democratic process and natural justice is that it doesn't simply apply to people you happen to like. As to your pathetic comments about kempo, Zil and IBS being a single individual I can only say you are a bigger idiot than I took you for and believe me, bucket boy, that's quite an achievement. If roly is upset - and he has never said so - he can sort it himself.
    This where I'm suppose to cry?

Bucket fulls

Calling brin ....bucket boy ....is out of order

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast