+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawrence Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I would rather have given him a game over Zola, Goodwillie, Church(as he was a loan),Taylor, Stockley, Cosgrove...…………..gads, look at that list written down. That's horrible to look at.

Defend that striker signing strategy
    We know he has signed some sh1t strikers,it makes it even more bizarre that he spent the last 4 years trying to replace the best striker he and we have signed in a long time.

We have signed some horrendous strikers before he got here and will be long after he is gone.

I could list them but every one knows who they are.

Plus you forgot to add Nicky Maynard to your list.

I had removed Nicky Maynard from my brain but now you mention it Parker

I had removed Nicky Maynard from my brain but now you mention it Parker
    I remember you saying Maynard would score 15-20 goals for us pac

Plus Miles Storey.
    Last edited by rico94; 23-09-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I remember you saying Maynard would score 15-20 goals for us pac

Plus Miles Storey.
    I know.That was after hearing from an ex team mate he was the best finisher he had ever played with. He was telt to stick to being a kitman and nae becoming a scout in future

F@ck me the list is horrific

I would rather have given him a game over Zola, Goodwillie, Church(as he was a loan),Taylor, Stockley, Cosgrove...…………..gads, look at that list written down. That's horrible to look at.
    Exactly, I think Ash Taylor played more time upfront than Shankland did. He was out on loan the season when Rooney got injured after January window had ended and we didn't even have a striker on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Exactly, I think Ash Taylor played more time upfront than Shankland did. He was out on loan the season when Rooney got injured after January window had ended and we didn't even have a striker on the bench.
    Oh Derek McInnes

I know.That was after hearing from an ex team mate he was the best finisher he had ever played with. He was telt to stick to being a kitman and nae becoming a scout in future

F@ck me the list is horrific
    F@ck it I’m going to say it.

It’s a horrific list that has continued for at least the turn of the century.

Dadi,Djaffo,Mackie,Michie,Bird,Blaho,Hinds,Zdrilli c,Wright,Magennis,Fallon,Chadali,Velicka,MacLean,P aton.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    F@ck it I’m going to say it.

It’s a horrific list that has continued for at least the turn of the century.

Dadi,Djaffo,Mackie,Michie,Bird,Blaho,Hinds,Zdrilli c,Wright,Magennis,Fallon,Chadali,Velicka,MacLean,P aton.
    How many managers signed them. 5?. So 15 by 5 in 13 years. 3 of whom were not signed. So its actually 12.

McInnes has done 2/3 of that himself in 5 year. He may have another dud to his name if Wilson turns out to be pish. Hes terrible at seeing a striker
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-09-2018 at 07:33 PM.

That list is a shocker, something is obviously very wrong with our scouting system, if we even have one.

We could count the number of good strikers we've had this century on the fingers of one hand.

Yep & we just gave him away to Salford. All he did was score goals though

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast